shadow_vulcan

Jul 15, 2021
Probably impossible but I wish Emma, Danielle, Michelle and Rachel even Rebecca maybe Kendra, Kira and Julia could get pregnant in future updates especially since Rachel mention having a baby by the MC

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2021-09-19
Release Date: 2021-09-17
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.46 final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick
Use crack files
DOWNLOAD
0.46 (final)
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED - Update Patch

Extras: SAVE - CRACK v0.46 final - Walkthrough - Save 2

rockaducka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
SO uhh is there a Torrent link for this game ? or maybe in parts ?

Drake29

May 15, 2020
Please, help. Somehow I managed to buy a Latex suit for Rebeca before it had to be done according to the plot. I gave the cosium to her, now I don't have a diologist after the scene in the pool, where the MC invites her to the BDSM dungeon.
Now the door to the pharmacy is closed at 20-00
Is there a way to fix this? Or am I missing something?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please, help. Somehow I managed to buy a Latex suit for Rebeca before it had to be done according to the plot. I gave the cosium to her, now I don't have a diologist after the scene in the pool, where the MC invites her to the BDSM dungeon.
Now the door to the pharmacy is closed at 20-00
Is there a way to fix this? Or am I missing something?
It seems to be a bug in the game, to fix I believe you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a
To fix you need the locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

Reactions: ann87ra

Drake29

May 15, 2020
It seems to be a bug in the game, to fix I believe you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a
To fix you need the locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
More bugs. After receiving a duplicate key to Emma's house. It can be used before the storyline requires it to get the first scene with Emma and Kendra. At the same time, all the scenes with Kendra, with the shoes, and some conversations about Yuki are skipped.
You can also get a disc for Billy before you need it and exchange it for glue.
When talking to Kendra, she asks to wait for the next update.
And Michelle does not have an option in a conversation about arhive (After receiving $ 1000 for the video and returning the camera).

+ In scenes with Emma and Kendra. Extra models of Emma appear on the bed and MC model sneaking around the door.

Reactions: Anon4321

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i have 0.40installed with cheats. i didnt tweak npcs stats much (but cannot be sure if it were bugs or cheats related issues)

things i could not trigger (but progressed further)
-emma & jannice , dual dildo. i saw it after described lawn-water sequence but could not click on it, tried 10+ times
-julia & janice, night latex thingy. could be rng

i stopped somewhere at 700ies , mostly michele related. at some point could not trigger anything .
( and all that 3 to 7 days skipping and michele house loading was too unbearable to experiment further.)
-708 after sex no option "Ask her to help Danielle with ...
-725. can go to kiras room ,see the iron. cannot click on it.
-768. cannot instal spycam (but maybee i need to do 708-725 first) though i did 763-767

----
the twist is a weird case...
i continued playing it (after ditching though) against all odds so i guess i liked it (it was one of the first games of f95 nature i played so i assume it was the main factor. plus i didnt expect daz-like renders so didnt uphold it to high standards i have when it comes to faces)
as renpy with such faces would be a nono...and those delays after each step (like i get frozen frame so can wait up to 1min or more. so rng was not my friend. at all.)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have 0.40installed with cheats. i didnt tweak npcs stats much (but cannot be sure if it were bugs or cheats related issues)

things i could not trigger (but progressed further)
-emma & jannice , dual dildo. i saw it after described lawn-water sequence but could not click on it, tried 10+ times
-julia & janice, night latex thingy. could be rng

i stopped somewhere at 700ies , mostly michele related. at some point could not trigger anything .
( and all that 3 to 7 days skipping and michele house loading was too unbearable to experiment further.)
-708 after sex no option "Ask her to help Danielle with ...
-725. can go to kiras room ,see the iron. cannot click on it.
-768. cannot instal spycam (but maybee i need to do 708-725 first) though i did 763-767

----
the twist is a weird case...
i continued playing it (after ditching though) against all odds so i guess i liked it (it was one of the first games of f95 nature i played so i assume it was the main factor. plus i didnt expect daz-like renders so didnt uphold it to high standards i have when it comes to faces)
as renpy with such faces would be a nono...and those delays after each step (like i get frozen frame so can wait up to 1min or more. so rng was not my friend. at all.)
Most of what you've described has already been fixed from 0.41+
I recommend you download 0.46, the latest version and try again

Regarding the latext Only night, best thing to do afte you get kicked out and purchase the latex suite
Keep going into Janice's bedroom, until she's alone in her bed, then leave and re-enter until it triggers, I find thurday the best time. and make sure you're sleeping in your own bed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
will do. / so ...first crack...then incest patch?
Yes, you need the crack to be able to save your progress

and incest patch depends on if you are on Billy's route or not
Not on Billy's route - just dialogue changes
Billy's route - 3 new scenes

Reactions: zaxrider29

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
can skip the Billy sticks his cock in Janice's mouth and she gives him a blowjob ? an wont the game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how i got stuck emma thurday loop?
if you mean you can only mow the lawn, check my signature, there’s a link to a walkthrough that tells you what to do.

can skip the Billy sticks his cock in Janice's mouth and she gives him a blowjob ? an wont the game
yes you can skip this, there’s a walkthrough that tells you how, check my signature from the the link

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes