Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zaxrider29

m0401k

Mar 16, 2021
487. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and records how Kelly punishes the receptionist. i can't do this mission how can i?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
oh! i done! and some more help

450. Make sure John is not at home. Also make sure you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 170) and the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418).
On Tuesday go to the living room until 19:00. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Janice is mad at Jason.
(During this "mad period" Janice refuses to have sex with Jason until you complete the steps 451 to 453.) Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests that she and Emma should go out tonight to have some drinks and forget about everything.

[ On Tuesday go to the living room until 19:00. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.] is not happened
Make sure you've done this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m0401k

Mar 16, 2021
Make sure you've done these steps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have other questions

450. Make sure John is not at home. Also make sure you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 170) and the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418).
On Tuesday go to the living room until 19:00. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Janice is mad at Jason.
(During this "mad period" Janice refuses to have sex with Jason until you complete the steps 451 to 453.) Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests that she and Emma should go out tonight to have some drinks and forget about everything.

[On Tuesday go to the living room until 19:00. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.] is not heppened

i already john kick in my house

m0401k

Mar 16, 2021
살펴보고 문제는 Rachel과 관련하여 몇 가지를 놓쳤습니다.

[스포일러]1-윤활유가 있는지 확인하십시오.
2-빌리의 집에 가서 문을 두드린다. "들어가기" 옵션이 나올 때까지. Rachel이 운동하는 것을 볼 수 있습니다.
3-클릭 "엉덩이"
4-빌리의 집에 가서 문을 두드린다. Rachel이 초대하고 "수락"을 클릭할 때까지
5-"여기에 머물기"를 클릭합니다.
6- "그녀에게 신발을 보여달라고 요청하십시오"를 클릭하십시오.
7- "위"를 클릭합니다. 이제 "팬티 벗기"와 "손가락을 집어넣으십시오"를 클릭하십시오.
8-화요일에 거실로 돌아가기[/스포일러]
[/인용하다]
나는 550을 끝냈지만 일어나지 않았다

[559. 지도와 Jason의 집을 클릭하십시오. 제이슨이 집 앞에 서 있을 때 제이슨이 조깅하는 엠마를 만날 때까지 기다리십시오. Michelle이 와서 Emma를 맞이합니다.
서로를 무시한다.]

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
m0401k
Had a look, I even tried it myself, but no luck

right now, my only recommendation is to grab my 0.30 save and start from 560

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
uh wtf. I have a pretty good graphics card and the graphics look OK but going between room to room takes like a good 20 seconds to load. Thats not gonna be good. I barely made it past the first convo with mom.

Also wtf is with how you can click from dining room into the kitchen but you CANT click the door back out to dining room?!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes