• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
SAVE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE ROOM! EITHER SHES WANT TO TALK OR GIVE U LESSON.
I can't even get to that. I've wasted over 20 in game days to show her the video. All she does is stand with her back to the door when walking in. The variables for this game need a serious overhaul. Now I have to basically start over after playing over 100 in game days. I'm not sure why I bother waiting until step 6000 in the WT to record Kevin and the teacher.

exter

May 29, 2017
Not much, there's one scene where your neighbour gets fucked by some random guy, a choice scene where your sister can get fucked by someone else and scenes with your best friend whose mother you fuck could also fuck your mom and his own
except for the neighbour one they're all avoidable though

and plenty of femdom if you want
You quoted the wrong person, i belive you wanted to reply to the one just below my last post in this thread.

Cpt.Goose

Aug 3, 2020
Is someone still having version 0.51 Final... if yes can you share the link pls? :)

Nevermind found it :D

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Uncompressing the 0.52 version causes a lot of CRC errors.
Isn't there a normal compressed file?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Uncompressing the 0.52 version causes a lot of CRC errors.
Isn't there a normal compressed file?
It is a "normal" compressed version, and it just extracted fine for me.

Either your winrar/7zip is needing updated, or more likely your download was corrupted and you'll need to download it again.

55lucky55

Feb 9, 2023
Hi all, do you have a save for 0.41 version? I would like to resume the game and go into story from this version and finish on the latest one. I think this is possible, right? Because in the main page of this game there is only the latest save game, so I guess I cannot move back to previous parts of the story.

hubba69

Jul 29, 2019
I am at Step 710. When I go to Danielle's house until 13:00 I don't get "Talk about anal training". Instead I get "Repeat the training with Michelle". How do I get the initial training scene? I did all the previous steps, but never used the biggest dildo.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes