Jan 3, 2021
The earlier walkthrough entries need to be updated, since they don't reflect the changes implemented in newer versions. For example, there's things you can do much earlier, but they are entry 5 hundred and something in the walkthrough. You get lost scrolling down all that wall of text just to search for whatever that might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadman88

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Many choice, many possibility.

But to get what u want u will need to repeat a lot of times same action.

The fact event can appear with different hours is interresting.

Sexual animation is a bit old as graphic

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2023-01-25
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.52 Beta Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.50 Final Cracked): - - - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

Doruno thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
good afternoon
I think KsT should identify the pills,
because in the game we never know which pills were in there and which pills we are going to put in, because the dialogues whether Jason or Janice are always the same with any type of pills
thanks

keltekecs03

Jul 9, 2018
So i downloaded the save file but it's just a "playerinfo.dat" and i have no idea where to put it.
Can anyone help with that?

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
So i downloaded the save file but it's just a "playerinfo.dat" and i have no idea where to put it.
Can anyone help with that?
If it's Windows, it goes in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

It should be the same folder as GameSettings.dat

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i cant get this scene??? like this step is 713 in the walkthrough and im on 888 and i already train her ass and get racheal to do camgirl scene and still cant get the lifeguardswimsuit webcam scene with her.
Go to Danielle's house at 21:00 and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Within the cam show room Jason wonders where Danielle is.
After a while, she appears wearing a kinky lifeguard swimsuit. Danielle teases the viewers with her kinky lifeguard swimsuit.
Danielle's score increases by 10 (up to 490). Then she goes away to get a surprise. After a while, she presents an extra thick dildo.

exter

May 29, 2017
guys what do you suggest must i download or wait for the final version
If you never played it before, you can download it and you will have hours of gameplay even if you use a guide. But a lot of it is going between locations and raising relation ship scores. The savegame from the beta version will most likely work with the final version. However, to be save you should use several saves and save every few ingame days or so (unfortunately there is only a "save and quit" option). If the game has a bug or error and closes, you will lose some progress. For example i played until day 20 or so and the game shut down, my own save was at day 2 and the autosave for some reason was at day 3.

But if you dont want to risk bugs and stuff like that then you should wait. Still, there is no guarantee, that the final version wont have some bugs as well.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes