exter

May 29, 2017
guys what do you suggest must i download or wait for the final version
If you never played it before, you can download it and you will have hours of gameplay even if you use a guide. But a lot of it is going between locations and raising relation ship scores. The savegame from the beta version will most likely work with the final version. However, to be save you should use several saves and save every few ingame days or so (unfortunately there is only a "save and quit" option). If the game has a bug or error and closes, you will lose some progress. For example i played until day 20 or so and the game shut down, my own save was at day 2 and the autosave for some reason was at day 3.

But if you dont want to risk bugs and stuff like that then you should wait. Still, there is no guarantee, that the final version wont have some bugs as well.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The most unfortunate thing about The Twist is that the content about MC father was deleted.
(I don't know after that because I did up to 0.36 version.)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The father is basically a cock block the who shows up (On day 60 John appears (step 350). John stays at home for 7 days and is away for 14 days. Steps with the remark (John) mean that John must be at home to do these steps.) fucking up the nice rhythm of progress you have going up till then, after which you now have to "work" around him showing up.

I'd love to have an option of getting rid of (poision, plant drugs on, "an accident" at home, something to) him early in the game.

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
0.47 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:510 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:510 Kira:410 Kendra:300 Michelle:325
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
920. Make sure you have done steps 624, 625 and 910.
921. Go to Billy's home. Rachel is watering the flowers. Click on "Approach her". Rachel tells Jason that her day is a little bit boring.
She says that her husband is on a business trip for a couple of days and Billy is also coming home late because he will meet his clanmates and play games.
Jason invites Rachel to go out somewhere, like a nice restaurant or a club, since she will be free for a whole night. Rachel happily agrees.

GOT 0.46 SAVE AS WELL BUT WHY CANT I SEE HER WATERING THE PLANT.????

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is there some secret tip to get the teacher facing the right way to talk to her? I have the video of her and Kevin and every time I go in the classroom her back is to the door. Jason keeps saying she's busy and won't bother her. I've gone in the classroom 10 times now and she's facing the wrong way every time. The random variables in this game suck big time.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Is there some secret tip to get the teacher facing the right way to talk to her? I have the video of her and Kevin and every time I go in the classroom her back is to the door. Jason keeps saying she's busy and won't bother her. I've gone in the classroom 10 times now and she's facing the wrong way every time. The random variables in this game suck big time.
SAVE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE ROOM! EITHER SHES WANT TO TALK OR GIVE U LESSON.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
SAVE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE ROOM! EITHER SHES WANT TO TALK OR GIVE U LESSON.
I can't even get to that. I've wasted over 20 in game days to show her the video. All she does is stand with her back to the door when walking in. The variables for this game need a serious overhaul. Now I have to basically start over after playing over 100 in game days. I'm not sure why I bother waiting until step 6000 in the WT to record Kevin and the teacher.

exter

May 29, 2017
Not much, there's one scene where your neighbour gets fucked by some random guy, a choice scene where your sister can get fucked by someone else and scenes with your best friend whose mother you fuck could also fuck your mom and his own
except for the neighbour one they're all avoidable though

and plenty of femdom if you want
You quoted the wrong person, i belive you wanted to reply to the one just below my last post in this thread.

Cpt.Goose

Aug 3, 2020
Is someone still having version 0.51 Final... if yes can you share the link pls? :)

Nevermind found it :D

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Uncompressing the 0.52 version causes a lot of CRC errors.
Isn't there a normal compressed file?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Uncompressing the 0.52 version causes a lot of CRC errors.
Isn't there a normal compressed file?
It is a "normal" compressed version, and it just extracted fine for me.

Either your winrar/7zip is needing updated, or more likely your download was corrupted and you'll need to download it again.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes