kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
Yes, well done, and it appears in the to-do list at the top, and Rebecca tells you this too
I don't know how you didn't see all this?
Because I don't read...
I played the game years ago and I'm going to start again in a fast way, going through the dialogues to finally get to my old story...

Reactions: Aescanor

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, well done, and it appears in the to-do list at the top, and Rebecca tells you this too
I don't know how you didn't see all this?

1ukB.gif

If you going to be an ass try to be one worth looking at...

The to do list is about as helpful as tits on a boar during some events other times it really works. So it is just where you are at in the story.

Yatsiro

Oct 5, 2017
I can't trigger step 947. After I Talk with Janice in the living room Daniel has only step 991. Is it possible to fix that?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question which of the characters can you make pregnant now that the game is complete?
Asked the questions myself but either no one actually knows or dont want to answer.
So far only Janice and I think it stayed this way.

Honestly just reading the last couple pages I doubt this game has a definite ending. :HideThePain:

I would go find out myself but getting the event triggers in this game is a chore and not knowing the game gives you an ending now I wont invest time in it again.

Love the little story it has and sexy scenes but hate the "gameplay". As just mentioned I would play this game one last time but only with the above knowledge.

Edit: I know that this was the last update so I could play the game nonetheless without dreading to start anew with every new update but knowing there is an ending would motivate me to play the game now again instead of later when I have nothing else to do/play

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Asked the questions myself but either no one actually knows or dont want to answer.
So far only Janice and I think it stayed this way.

Honestly just reading the last couple pages I doubt this game has a definite ending. :HideThePain:

I would go find out myself but getting the event triggers in this game is a chore and not knowing the game gives you an ending now I wont invest time in it again.

Love the little story it has and sexy scenes but hate the "gameplay". As just mentioned I would play this game one last time but only with the above knowledge.

Edit: I know that this was the last update so I could play the game nonetheless without dreading to start anew with every new update but knowing there is an ending would motivate me to play the game now again instead of later when I have nothing else to do/play
The pregnancy I haven't reached yet because of the deletion of the translation file that I was working on and it caused me frustration, but in the official cheating program the pregnancy rate appeared only for Janice ScreenShot_20230218170854.png

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Can some one help me I need a good download of the program i cant open the ones posted
The compression program used to make the archive is WinRar, which is nagware but you can continue to use it because there's no ending period. You can pay for the nagging to go away or you can use 7zip to handle all the archives you download. 7zip is freeware but you have to run the zip manager as administrator then set it to handle the type of files you want, otherwise setting the manager to open zip,rar,7z,tarbz,lzh etc.. files as default will fail.

Next time google the file type (rar) it would be much faster than waiting for someone to answer.

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough without ntr?
The last I read it, the walkthrough shows you what the NTR items are with Billy or John's names in brackets. That way, you can ignore those steps. Basically, don't give Billy permission to spy on Janice's blowjobs at the pool - that one opens the path to sharing with Billy. Don't give John Vitamin X or he gets horny.

Reactions: Matzak and stryo

stryo

Jan 21, 2020
The last I read it, the walkthrough shows you what the NTR items are with Billy or John's names in brackets. That way, you can ignore those steps. Basically, don't give Billy permission to spy on Janice's blowjobs at the pool - that one opens the path to sharing with Billy. Don't give John Vitamin X or he gets horny.
Thanks dude

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I only have 1 thing to say.... someone for the love of christ implement auto save at the end of each day to this dog shit game.

Rage moment aside, the game is not that bad but you get so invested that you forget to save and then boom a crash wipes all your progress at that point i can't be bothered to play anymore.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Minimum requirements for this game?
Decent processor, 8-16GB RAM, a GPU that fully supports DX11 with a bare minimum of 2GB DDR5 RAM, and ideally an SSD if you've got one with room on it.

The game's more demanding than it needs to be due to sub-optimal design on KST's part. People running it on M.2 SSD drives have had issues with slow performance during area transitions.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
The compression program used to make the archive is WinRar, which is nagware but you can continue to use it because there's no ending period. You can pay for the nagging to go away or you can use 7zip to handle all the archives you download. 7zip is freeware but you have to run the zip manager as administrator then set it to handle the type of files you want, otherwise setting the manager to open zip,rar,7z,tarbz,lzh etc.. files as default will fail.

Next time google the file type (rar) it would be much faster than waiting for someone to answer.
i have that 7zip that is not the problem. it is downloading as a word dddocument instead of a zip

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes