Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Seems like the Complete Version needs some fixes, i just started a new game and i got stuck after two weeks ingame, i got the screwdriver but instead of destroying the bathroom lock i am now completely locked out from bathroom, if someone is inside i get the locked text, and when no one is inside the door does not trigger at all, same with "go elsewhere" the bathroom button just does not work anymore.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
I love this game so much. Also thanks to xorxorrax for the mod he made to reduce the trasition for each place. I stop playing for a while because it took so long to finish due to this problem. Also I would appreciate for those who can make an ingame-walkthrough like other renpy games.

Jun 3, 2017
Both of things would require remaking the game from the ground up.
Yeah, which I'm not gonna lie I hope the dev does do a remake of the game.

My biggest complaint disregarding any performance issues was how spaghettified the story went.

You couldn't just get interested in one plot thread and follow it, you had to go down that thread, stop, follow a different one for an hour, stop that one to start a new thread with a different person only to hop back on billys path for a while which takes you to the neighbors path which leads you back to the original plotline for a while but detours to the school...and on and on and on.

It ended up where the game felt like modern story driven RPGs where to know the full story you needed to read the wiki which required you to read a dozen books before the games story started to make sense but then you needed to play a side story game to get the full picture.

Just a hassle.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Just realized there is an incest patch. Is it still okay to install it when I'm in the middle of the game?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, which I'm not gonna lie I hope the dev does do a remake of the game.

My biggest complaint disregarding any performance issues was how spaghettified the story went.

You couldn't just get interested in one plot thread and follow it, you had to go down that thread, stop, follow a different one for an hour, stop that one to start a new thread with a different person only to hop back on billys path for a while which takes you to the neighbors path which leads you back to the original plotline for a while but detours to the school...and on and on and on.

It ended up where the game felt like modern story driven RPGs where to know the full story you needed to read the wiki which required you to read a dozen books before the games story started to make sense but then you needed to play a side story game to get the full picture.

Just a hassle.
it is not KsT side fault, i mean yeah he could basically stopped milking us and just finish the story first THEN add side stuff. During 7 years of development patreon changed their guidelines. Other than that instead of pushing how he wanted game to be, he was just fulfilling wishes of top patrons. This is why some stuff in weird condition. Like with John for example if you let him live with the family more involved he suppose to get with Julia. That is around when Great NTR wars happened. You get the idea.

exter

May 29, 2017
Cant rotate image, tried will all possible keys: right mouse button, left alt, alt gr... custom key binding. Any fix?
What do you want to rotate? Most places have a fixed camera when walking around. Only if you are in a scene or talking to someone you have a free camera.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes