Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Did the dev finally fix the extreme lag and load times? This game is very hardware demanding for some reason

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I recently restarted the game. And I love and hate it. Love the game content to bits. Hate the gameplay.

So, this isn't a "natural" progression game. You don't just go about doing stuff. If you don't follow the guide, it's game over. The triggers are just too stupid.

And I can't get #30 to trigger. Mom isn't telling me about the hospital she "adopted" me from. No matter how much I try to chat. And I can't chat to the pharmacist about it. IDK when this will make me officially stuck, but I know that if I don't trigger it, I'm done for and I should just probably restart.

Thing is, I've done EVERYTHING before and quite a bit after, yet no, can't unstuck #30 ffs.

EDIT!

And through some miracle, it finally unlocked. I think I needed to have Kelly to a certain point otherwise it wouldn't trigger.

Reactions: BorgiaBou and Xaen

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I recently restarted the game. And I love and hate it. Love the game content to bits. Hate the gameplay.

So, this isn't a "natural" progression game. You don't just go about doing stuff. If you don't follow the guide, it's game over. The triggers are just too stupid.

And I can't get #30 to trigger. Mom isn't telling me about the hospital she "adopted" me from. No matter how much I try to chat. And I can't chat to the pharmacist about it. IDK when this will make me officially stuck, but I know that if I don't trigger it, I'm done for and I should just probably restart.

Thing is, I've done EVERYTHING before and quite a bit after, yet no, can't unstuck #30 ffs.

EDIT!

And through some miracle, it finally unlocked. I think I needed to have Kelly to a certain point otherwise it wouldn't trigger.
yeah, you had to get Kelly up to 60 or something

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Not a Patreon so I can't read the post further but the "Final" update post says it's been changed from 0.52.1 to 1.0 because it's the last update. Which is weird cause there's like 3 posts about 0.52.1... Unless someone who's subbed to him can paste the rest of the post here that doesn't inspire much confidence and just seems like he's burnt out with it and ended it at the 0.52 update cause the 0.52.1 update is just bugfixes and shit from what I can gather.
Oh okay, then it really looks like a unfinished completed game. :(

lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
Your "mega", as in the downloader Megasync?
It's basically just for downloading when you hit the download button from the linked page.

The links work just fine in a browser.
Proof -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try downloading as normal download instead.
Hover over the downward arrow, select normal download.

:EDIT:

Also, don't just quote someone twice to say two different things in two consecutive posts.
Just edit the first one to add more, they'll still have a notification that you've quoted them. Unless you're on their ignore list, at which point they'll never be notified at all.
Thank you sir~I understand what you mean,but the problem is that i can open and down the game file,i just cant open WTa nd savefile megalink,ok?
So,if you can open the megalink and down the files,can you please attach these two files to this page?Thank you very much~

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Holly molly, after 6 years it's finally finished.
Congrats to the people who waited till now to play this game, you guys have balls full of cum by now.
Now let's hold our breath for A Wife and Mother to end, soon... in 5 years... maybe never.
Don't wait, have no expectations, and all will be fine ;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it was completed just a few days after the 0.52 update, so usually games go update at least to version 0.9 after they do say 1.0 or Complete?
0.52 was always going to be the end. We've known for a while, and that information has been in the thread too.
It had already been changed to being 1.0/0.52.1 by KST on Patreon, before the thread title was changed and the COMPLETED prefix added to the title.

All of that, before you posted your question...

I agree with what you said, just for a low intelligence person like you.
There's more evidence of your having mental impairment(s) in a single post, than there is of any indicator of any degree of my intelligence.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, only people being stupid when asking a question.

Thank you sir~I understand what you mean,but the problem is that i can open and down the game file,i just cant open WTa nd savefile megalink,ok?
So,if you can open the megalink and down the files,can you please attach these two files to this page?Thank you very much~
Both attached, and hopefully you get your issues with mega sorted soon.

Reactions: lemonpopo0219

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
So... there is no other mom except his stepmom being his biological mom, right? Like... he was living his life to know eventually that Janice is his stepmom, just to know later that she is his real mom after all? This is the twist?) No other hot mom for him?

Last edited:

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
Will there be smaller patches without new content, like bug-fixes or something? Or is it really the last patch?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Completed as in feature complete? xD
Noice. This is one of the first games I bookmarked here on F95 so dunno how I feel right now.

Been playing this game here and there and being having flaws (I am looking at you trigger conditions) I kept coming back to it.

So there is now a definite ending to get right?
Any other woman we grace with pregnancy other than janice?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes