lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
So,guys,I think i need some help...
The WT and Savefiles mega link i just cant open,it seems like my mega has probem,pls anyone will download it once,and paste behind my reply?
Thank you VERY MUCH!Love you!

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Ive been seeing this game popping up here for years now. But never played it cuz of the mobilephone graphics. Might give it try. So I gotta ask the big question. How many of the ladies are impregnable? Is the mom at least one of them?

Venoil

May 20, 2017
Ive been seeing this game popping up here for years now. But never played it cuz of the mobilephone graphics. Might give it try. So I gotta ask the big question. How many of the ladies are impregnable? Is the mom at least one of them?
Last time I played "mom" was the only one impregnable.

Reactions: Antimage

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Can somebody conform its really "completed" and not just ended cuz the developer dont want the game anymore? There is this one scene which stayed uncompleted for at least 5 years where the boy is licking the mother while she sleep in the kitchen cuz she drank a lot the day before. Is this one completed now or will I still see the "coming soon in the next updates" text?
Not a Patreon so I can't read the post further but the "Final" update post says it's been changed from 0.52.1 to 1.0 because it's the last update. Which is weird cause there's like 3 posts about 0.52.1... Unless someone who's subbed to him can paste the rest of the post here that doesn't inspire much confidence and just seems like he's burnt out with it and ended it at the 0.52 update cause the 0.52.1 update is just bugfixes and shit from what I can gather.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And i think its just my mega has some problem....
Your "mega", as in the downloader Megasync?
It's basically just for downloading when you hit the download button from the linked page.

And i have changed my browser,twice,and i also cant open the WT adn savefile...
BUT!the games mega link is fine...
The links work just fine in a browser.
Proof -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try downloading as normal download instead.
Hover over the downward arrow, select normal download.

:EDIT:

Also, don't just quote someone twice to say two different things in two consecutive posts.
Just edit the first one to add more, they'll still have a notification that you've quoted them. Unless you're on their ignore list, at which point they'll never be notified at all.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm touched.
The reason why I got to know this site (f95zone) was because of this game.
And I like adult games because of this game.
At that time, the version of this game was 0.12.
How touching is this?
It's not that there's nothing to be desired in this game, but I still feel like history has been made today.
Congratulations on your completion.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes