Aug 22, 2018
1st- congrats KST on successful completion of the game, I've enjoyed it ,a lot :)
2nd-am I missing something, since all I can get are repetitions of previous instances, no new stuff (if there is any to begin with)

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
just finished downloading the game and on the opening screen their clothes are half clipping into their bodies and it looks real bad. is this a temporary/known issue or is something wrong?

exter

May 29, 2017
just finished downloading the game and on the opening screen their clothes are half clipping into their bodies and it looks real bad. is this a temporary/known issue or is something wrong?
When starting the game don't use "fastest" as the graphics options. At least use "low" and that should fix it. Does for me at least.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Alright so how do I get the Julia/sister masturbating in the living room scene to trigger, it NEVER does, and I need it to get her up from 50 affection. I can just cheat to get the score up but I wanna see it naturally progress, i'd rather cheat the value that determines whether or not shes in the living room, this is such a stupid thing to leave up to RNG

EDIT: NVM found out when you wake up in the middle of the night, you can progress time like you do during the day, at 2 AM your sister is crying by the pool, that continues her story. Also, use the screwdriver billy gives you on the door to the bathroom in the living room and it unscrews the lock, letting you walk in whenever she's in the bathroom for a blowjob

Last edited:

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
it was completed just a few days after the 0.52 update, so usually games go update at least to version 0.9 after they do say 1.0 or Complete?

I agree with what you said, just for a low intelligence person like you.
A lot of games don't really do the method of versioning that you're thinking of and opt to version their games based on the number of major updates released with any hotfixes/minor patches being designated after the major update number (the ".1" in 0.52.1"). That's why something can go from v0.52 to v1.0.

I'm not sure if this game is doing it, as I'd resolved to not revisit this until it had a complete tag, but that's probably what happened here. Or something very similar.

Reactions: Heisenberg867

DannyDs

Jun 17, 2018
Holly molly, after 6 years it's finally finished.
Congrats to the people who waited till now to play this game, you guys have balls full of cum by now.
Now let's hold our breath for A Wife and Mother to end, soon... in 5 years... maybe never.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
It's not a problem with the compression program. I always use the latest version.
MIXDROP is fine.
MEGA, ANONFILE, GOFILE had a problem.
I don't know about UPLOADHAVEN.
Is there a chance for 0.53 also is there a way to hack the system so Jason can had sx with Kelly or Kendra and we can controled the scene

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes