HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
How can I add settings to the game?
such as (skip, history, and these settings that are at the bottom of the screen in most games?)
There is a program or files that if I put them inside any game like this, I can add these options, but I cannot remember the name of the program.
To simulate skipping in this and other games that don't have proper skipping, you can use an "autoclicker" program, which simulates constant mouseclicks at configurable intervals. I have one set up to start clicking every 50ms (really fast) on a certain key combination, and stop with another. That way I can bypass the long ass dialogues that have to be seen over and over.

The program I use is EC-Autoclicker - good enough for this use case.

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
so i might be stuck, i have the recording of rebecca and kevin but i can't show it to her for some reason so i cant continue with her. does she have multiple paths whether you show her the video or get her to 65 before that because i still have the hint for showing her the video. also for some reason i cant give the shady guy the medicine for some reason

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
so i might be stuck, i have the recording of rebecca and kevin but i can't show it to her for some reason so i cant continue with her. does she have multiple paths whether you show her the video or get her to 65 before that because i still have the hint for showing her the video. also for some reason i cant give the shady guy the medicine for some reason
For Rebeca: lower her point to 20 and then ask her about homework a couple of time to see if the option to show her the video is unlocked, otherwise remove the video with the cheat mod and set her points to 0 and start again.

Remove medicine and forget about the shady guy, he is only useful to earn some money you can leave him alone mostly.

View attachment 3205636 View attachment 3205636

Hello ! This is how the game came up and I can't delete the inventory folder... Somebody help me..
Merry Christmas !
This looks like what would happen if you used a older crack for a newer version of the game.

Crack is version specific so try using the correct version of the crack for the correct version of the game.

To simulate skipping in this and other games that don't have proper skipping, you can use an "autoclicker" program, which simulates constant mouseclicks at configurable intervals. I have one set up to start clicking every 50ms (really fast) on a certain key combination, and stop with another. That way I can bypass the long ass dialogues that have to be seen over and over.

The program I use is EC-Autoclicker - good enough for this use case.
Hold ESC button to skip text.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Let's be sincere, for the plot thing the Dad return creates a set of realities. Because the father/husband sooner or later at home had to return. So i am ok with that, because who we wanna is a real good plot and hot girls/woman to fuck XD
So that in some way give us a sort of continuity and reality in game.
The real problem with this is the expectations that many ppl have. This game is born to be an incest game without netorare thing. Where mc fuck all the girls/woman while looking for the truth (who his is real mother?)

But then money call money, and ofc the autor wanna more money and i can not blame him from that.
But how i say cuck ppl or netorare fan started to creep into this title, starting to give a very bad turn to all in-game events.
Because they wanna path that in this game they did not exist. Now as i say, if the return of Dad is just for plot thing, i am ok with that. But if that thing become real path that you have to avoid because you wanna play only with mc this kind of thing, start to ruin all the game. Because the autor have to thing and write new path for the new boys/men in game.
That who mean? That the mc path become less and less over the time. And this is a bad thing in the game plot. And also the real path become to longer to wait!
Because the autor need to rewite all the old path in game. And i really hope that i am wrong! At last this is who i think.
share mom with dad? ummm, okay, I think I’ll get through this moment somehow. Still, I think that I owe my father something in this life. ok, so be it, let the dude have a little fun.
I hope that I don't have to share my sisters with my dad - then I will be angry, I will be VERY ANGRY!!!. because all the sisters in the family are MINE!!! ahem! Yes!
*in a low voice* dad won’t pester my sisters, right?

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
For Rebeca: lower her point to 20 and then ask her about homework a couple of time to see if the option to show her the video is unlocked, otherwise remove the video with the cheat mod and set her points to 0 and start again.

Remove medicine and forget about the shady guy, he is only useful to earn some money you can leave him alone mostly.

This looks like what would happen if you used a older crack for a newer version of the game.

Crack is version specific so try using the correct version of the crack for the correct version of the game.

Hold ESC button to skip text.
ok so i set her points to 0 but now for some reason i can't tail kevin into school/check window, doesnt even give me the cutscene of him going into the school, hopefully i haven't broken anything

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
ok so i set her points to 0 but now for some reason i can't tail kevin into school/check window, doesnt even give me the cutscene of him going into the school, hopefully i haven't broken anything
I think if you set her points back to 0, you'll need to go back into the class room at 13:00 and see her picking up papers on the floor. Then you will need to keep asking her about homework and get her points up to 20 kevin may or may not reset, if you don't get a option to peak at the classroom window when getting Rebeca's points to 20. Save you game at 20 points and then add the video back using the cheat mod and then ask her about home work again.

I got the option to show her the video at 25 points, if you don't get that then you have to grab a save file provided by Anon4321 and start from there. Or start over and follow the walkthrough.

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
I think if you set her points back to 0, you'll need to go back into the class room at 13:00 and see her picking up papers on the floor. Then you will need to keep asking her about homework and get her points up to 20 kevin may or may not reset, if you don't get a option to peak at the classroom window when getting Rebeca's points to 20. Save you game at 20 points and then add the video back using the cheat mod and then ask her about home work again.

I got the option to show her the video at 25 points, if you don't get that then you have to grab a save file provided by Anon4321 and start from there. Or start over and follow the walkthrough.
Still can't seem to show her the video, I'll fiddle around a bit more and hopefully I won't have to restart the whole thing

Reactions: john1230

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
Still can't seem to show her the video, I'll fiddle around a bit more and hopefully I won't have to restart the whole thing
Ok i got it working, while i couldn't get the cutscene for kevin going into the school, i could reset score with Rebecca, give myself the video and it had to be when Rebecca was showing me the homework which gets her relationship points to 25 which is when i could finally share the video. no idea what was going with kevin but im good now thanks.

tho i just remembered 3 things; 1: where do i find out about strong cocktails for Janice in the pool at night, and 2: how do i get Emma to help me with the hospital cause she keeps saying she's never had time. 3; how do i mess with Rebecca's husband's car? i saw a clip where you could tamper with it to get her to walk through the part but i dont know how to get the shady guy to sell it

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Does Michelle have real boobs?
You do know they are not real people and are 3D computer generated models right?
Ok i got it working, while i couldn't get the cutscene for kevin going into the school, i could reset score with Rebecca, give myself the video and it had to be when Rebecca was showing me the homework which gets her relationship points to 25 which is when i could finally share the video. no idea what was going with kevin but im good now thanks.

tho i just remembered 3 things; 1: where do i find out about strong cocktails for Janice in the pool at night, and 2: how do i get Emma to help me with the hospital cause she keeps saying she's never had time. 3; how do i mess with Rebecca's husband's car? i saw a clip where you could tamper with it to get her to walk through the part but i dont know how to get the shady guy to sell it
Follow the walkthrough otherwise you'll lock yourself out of the game like the showing video task.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Is it random whether the red hoodie guy shows up at the park with Janice? Because I've been having him show up every single time, even though I haven't even done the mission that has you steal from him yet. I'm not able to get the dog suit with mask because it's always that guy there. That's not the result that let's you buy the mask.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is it random whether the red hoodie guy shows up at the park with Janice? Because I've been having him show up every single time, even though I haven't even done the mission that has you steal from him yet. I'm not able to get the dog suit with mask because it's always that guy there. That's not the result that let's you buy the mask.
Shows up always.

Scroll down the page when you are shopping and the dog mask costume is near the bottom.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Pictures to prove you need to scroll down.

1.jpg

2.jpg

If you can't see the costume repeat taking Janice to the pool a few times, then to the park.

Can not help any further.

So you can add the mask costume with the cheat mod (not recommended) or grab a save file and continue the game with it.

xAkashi182

Dec 16, 2022
Hello guys. I need some help, I'm stucked in the part when Julia asks for a girl partner. I made all the fotoshoots nonetheless she doesn't appair in the room to ask for a girl partner after the hardcore one. What can I do?

Exactly this step: 154. Now Julia comes in Jason's room and talks about an offer for a new photo session. She tells Jason that the partner must be a girl.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys. I need some help, I'm stucked in the part when Julia asks for a girl partner. I made all the fotoshoots nonetheless she doesn't appair in the room to ask for a girl partner after the hardcore one. What can I do?

Exactly this step: 154. Now Julia comes in Jason's room and talks about an offer for a new photo session. She tells Jason that the partner must be a girl.
Maybe your points are not high enough to trigger the scene or you have to keep trying until you get the scene.

We are all following the same walkthrough that KST wrote so we don't have much new information to give.

Last edited:

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone also annoyed when you reached the point to make/get babies that you still have to buy condoms or plan b pills? Janice/Mom will be hella mad which is kinda dumb when we look at our standpoint in that relationship. Maybe im just venting

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes