Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@King Monkey Mon: Hi, My Friend, do You know the game Man of the House, give a look, is really a great game, and better is linear, everyone can play everything in the game without doubt. Good Weekend for You and Good Luck.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I would preffer something with animations, like in this one. The Twist spoiled me and Im kinda over with still images. I assume there are not many animated games unless its some japanese hentai stuff.

Reactions: Luxx

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I would preffer something with animations, like in this one. The Twist spoiled me and Im kinda over with still images. I assume there are not many animated games unless its some japanese hentai stuff.
I know that this game is still in development, but if he cleans up the graphics and lighting it could really be wonderful. Something with the Honey Select skin and lighting, but with an actual story. I think that he is just waiting to get the main story done and then work on the graphics. Still too early, but can't wait to see where this goes.:extremelyhappy:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I know that this game is still in development, but if he cleans up the graphics and lighting it could really be wonderful. Something with the Honey Select skin and lighting, but with an actual story. I think that he is just waiting to get the main story done and then work on the graphics. Still too early, but can't wait to see where this goes.:extremelyhappy:
The graphics are created on the fly on your Graphic Card (GPU) ...They will never look like those static and rendered images most games use.
You also can't fly around and zoom in on those other games either.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
The graphics are created on the fly on your Graphic Card (GPU) ...They will never look like those static and rendered images most games use.
You also can't fly around and zoom in on those other games either.
I wasn't comparing The Twist to the other games on here. I was only stating that the skins on the models are a not as detailed as other fully animated games I have played...yet. I still love the game, even in its unfinished state. I play a game called Honey Select and the Animated characters on the game are fully customizable with remarkable detail. Camera angles are also 360 degree full articulation.

This game has a story, though. Which is why I like playing it so much. If he even gets it close to Honey Select's detail, then he is going to have a fantastic VN. But, beyond that, for a VN to have animation and variable camera angles in it, is fantastic, especially so, in this early stage of development. Love this game!

Reactions: DrSmith

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
A few small informations :
"Release (for Expert and Legend patreons) will be Aug 28-29, not sure I'll make it on 28 yet".

The scene with Emma go jogging isn't a dream but "I guess we can call it new location. Now it will be possible to go outside from the home (the first intro scene)".

"The update itself wont be much bigger than usual. The night living room scene with mom will get big update. Kelly's at the studio scene will get update, Rebecca, Julia also will get some updates."

And don't forget, some graphics improvements like the water.

karakol

Aug 27, 2017
Hi everybody. I have a problem with the shady guy. I can do a lot of things (finished Julia job, plan B pills, can clean the pool, fuck Emma, do the movie with Kelly ...). But cannot see the Emma and mother workout. Shady guy doesn´t want to talk to me again. Before the last actualization, I did the pool scene with Emma and Kelly, but cannot do it now. Stole the kneck, but cannot find the dildo. Thanks to all.

sergexyz

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck on day 7. Went to the studio and there I can't enter and the only button available is "exit" is there someting I'm missing?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I wasn't comparing The Twist to the other games on here. I was only stating that the skins on the models are a not as detailed as other fully animated games I have played...yet. I still love the game, even in its unfinished state. I play a game called Honey Select and the Animated characters on the game are fully customizable with remarkable detail. Camera angles are also 360 degree full articulation.

This game has a story, though. Which is why I like playing it so much. If he even gets it close to Honey Select's detail, then he is going to have a fantastic VN. But, beyond that, for a VN to have animation and variable camera angles in it, is fantastic, especially so, in this early stage of development. Love this game!
I wasn't saying your point wasn't valid and I haven't played Honey Select (Will check it out though) to see what you are referring to....
I was just pointing out that Pre-Rendered scenes will always look better than those rendered on the fly.
Cause the latter's look will always be dependent on the hardware rendering it.
I don't suspect he has any plans to revisit the graphics in the future. He has said he might get around to adding Audio.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm stuck on day 7. Went to the studio and there I can't enter and the only button available is "exit" is there someting I'm missing?
Nope, it's far too early to enter the studio. Besides, you can't enter the studio by yourself. You need to be invited by Adriana for a shoot.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I wasn't saying your point wasn't valid and I haven't played Honey Select (Will check it out though) to see what you are referring to....
I was just pointing out that Pre-Rendered scenes will always look better than those rendered on the fly.
Cause the latter's look will always be dependent on the hardware rendering it.
I don't suspect he has any plans to revisit the graphics in the future. He has said he might get around to adding Audio.
I only brought up Honey Select because they use the same engine. I really like the Unreal Engine as well, I think someone just came out with a new game using Unreal called "Wild Life".

I don't know if I am as interested in the audio for The Twist, as I am cleaning up the visuals. Do you know if he is thinking about adding Voice Acting?, or is it just going to be a bunch of Sound affects and Music?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes