Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think I found another bug with mom regarding the addition of relationship points with the updated nightly visit scene it just keeps adding, current I'm up 710 with her.

If someone can confirm with KST the relationship caps for 0.14 that would be great

Current I have the following
Mom = 710 (I can added from the looks of it 5 using lube and 10 when the scene completes Totalling 15 points a night)
Julia = 400
Kelly = 350 including purchases
Emma = 360
Rebecca = 270
Adrianna = 35
Rachel = 10

medusa

Sep 16, 2017
i cant go any further after ask for a job in the studio, goes to black screen and nothing more, any solutions? besides close the game and start again ... lol, thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All the stuff with Mom visiting at night is from the previous Version.
Yeah, you're right, I just checked with 0.13 and the scene is there, I think the fact that it was giving relationship point, when the previous didn't threw me off.

Reactions: Asphyx

popober

Jun 9, 2017
the "MC in the test" im super-stupid new at this and not sure what "MC" is.. Can you please let me know what that is so i can fix it going forward. id like to know what i need to improve on. thanks for your help.
"MC" stands for "main character," as in the guy you play as. Honestly, the women in your test render are smokin' and I particularly like Mom's and Julia's cat eyes.

However, what I think 0zy is saying is that the main character kinda looks young and old at the same time. For me, it's a non-issue but I do see it; his face looks really mature for his body that you'd think he's a grown man if it's all you could see.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, you're right, I just checked with 0.13 and the scene is there, I think the fact that it was giving relationship point, when the previous didn't threw me off.
LOL NP....I only corrected you so that people didn't spend hours trying to find a new scene that wasn't there.

The Plus Point system seems to be based on what your actual points are at the time of the event.
Each event has a range of point score where it will be possible to add points. And it is usually determined by what the minimum points needed to do the event and the maximum points that was available at the time the event was put into the game. That is why repeating Events is so important after you have gotten points from doing one.

So if you are below the max points you will get points by doing certain events.

What those events ARE is usually determined by whatever events are most recently added. I believe currently with Mom, just about all the Creampies will give points if you are under Max Points (as stated in the Walkthrough).

With Sister, To get the points you need to do the Creampies when she visits you at night.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I wouldn't say that...
It opened up creampie of Sister, Got the Pantyhose off of the Teacher, Set up the start of relationship point system for Billy's Mom and set up the Beach as a new location to eventually have Mom.
Its just that. Almost evrything is setting up for something. I guess if there are no mom scenes than its always "a bad update" for me.

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
the "MC in the test" im super-stupid new at this and not sure what "MC" is.. Can you please let me know what that is so i can fix it going forward. id like to know what i need to improve on. thanks for your help.
MC is "Main Character" I liked the models on your render just found that particular model kind of funnt looking thats all

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
New Release:

Bugs fixed:

- Julia's job scene at studio crash.
- Unlimited score with mom at the night scene.
- Consuming PlanB pill after using the condom in the night scene with mom.
- The new score banners will dissapear immediately if you click right mouse button.
- Night mode added in Billy's home scene.
- Some minor adjustments.

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
New Release:

Bugs fixed:

- Julia's job scene at studio crash.
- Unlimited score with mom at the night scene.
- Consuming PlanB pill after using the condom in the night scene with mom.
- The new score banners will dissapear immediately if you click right mouse button.
- Night mode added in Billy's home scene.
- Some minor adjustments.

Big thanks!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Its just that. Almost evrything is setting up for something. I guess if there are no mom scenes than its always "a bad update" for me.
Pardon the pun, But you got a Mother's load full of scenes with her in the last two updates.
Aside from the Teacher and Photographer, Jason can now creampie every woman in the game!
One of the reasons he made the beach is to create another location Mom and him can do things and be discovered...

kont

May 22, 2017
_"Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight."
i can't help me please

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
_"Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight."
i can't help me please
Go to Billy's House and borrow his Flashlight.
Find the stash, bring it to the Shady guy then return the Flashlight to Billy's house to start Relationship points with Billy's Mom.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Damit! where the hell is redhooded criminal....i grind the beach at 20:00 at 21:00 at 22:00 ...lost an hour grinding that beach... but the RED wont show...
You have to go there during the day time to see him first of all, then at 20:00 you walk to the end of the pier to see him come out from the secluded area, try to search it and your character says it's too dark and needs a flashlight.
You get the flashlight from Billy's house, then go back to the beach to search after 20:00 and you should find it then.

If you haven't yet, use the walkthrough.
It's all in there.

Reactions: bas
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes