Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
the "MC in the test" im super-stupid new at this and not sure what "MC" is.. Can you please let me know what that is so i can fix it going forward. id like to know what i need to improve on. thanks for your help.
51/5000
Mc looks like he's almost as old as his mother
He is short but looks much older

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save file with full stats and money? Can't use the cheats with my computer.
Thanks

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What a stupid situation. Finished v0.14 but can`t save it.... and now read that there is bug fix version
View attachment 22646
Had this same issue. You have to move to a different location (you can still access those buttons) and then save there. I ended up having to return home and saving in my room. I think this bug is only if you try to save in the school corridor.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
This game is so hot!.....burns my poor laptop:OhMyGoodness:
GQ:simple
Hardware 54 ° C (129 ° F) -over 50° C could cause dmg
CPU 83 ° C (181 ° F)
VGA 78 ° C (172 ° F)
Higher temperature than my favorite game "World of Tanks"
Does my laptop or this game need some optimization?:pokerFace:
This game is set to render as many frames as possible, so it always maxes your GPU (and possibly your CPU).
I asked KsT to put a frame-limiting feature because I have the same problem as you, but he doesn't care or forgot about it.

obey559

Jun 8, 2017
Would someone please link a save from either .12 or .13 please. Didn't back this game up when I rebuilt my PC.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where to put the save file? I keep ending up on my last save and autosave and I hav eno idea how to delete my save or put in another one found here? Can someone help me please?

Darkster

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where to put the save file? I keep ending up on my last save and autosave and I hav eno idea how to delete my save or put in another one found here? Can someone help me please?
users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

and still lookin for some good person who would share some later save game.. I deleted delted mine.. :{

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, I have two questions, sorry if it's been answered before:

According to changelog for 0.14 :

- Updated scenes:
-Living room​

Any idea what's updated in the living room?

2nd question: when you have 420 points with mom, you can "train her ass" up to 4 times during night sex scene in the living room. Is it just for flavor or can it open some options regarding anal sex with mom?
It isn't really an updated scene, Just a new option in an old scene that triggers a new scene.
When you see Mom Reading a book on the couch in the living room there is a new option to "invite her to go to the Beach"
Select it and you and Mom will find yourself at the beach. There is no sex possible there but the option is already there. You get a short scene of Mom swimming and I suspect that sex option will be used in a future version.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I can't get redhood guy to appear at beach after 20.00 like guide says.
Anyone else having problems?

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
i cannot get to ask Emma about restaurant....i already have necklace and dress....also covered the pool scenes with her....what to do?

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi i have the 14a version but...
i have a problem when i talk with the shady guy
at school when i try to ask at 18 or 19 PM about the car ... the game freeze and i can't do nothing, all the buttons and commands desapper and i must only close the game
anyone have the same problem?
there is any solution?

thxs

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
There is a little secret scene, that is not in changelog nor in walktrough. Meet Julia at pool, then you will trigger night event with Julia in lingerie instead of mom :)

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
0.12 saves is here:

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
loving the game but i seem to have encountered a bug i think.
i have the dress and jewelry but the chance to ask emma about it never happens.
if i come there any day but thursday she wont talk to me too busy no other option.
if i sneak behind her house i get moaning where i can fuck her in pussy or ass help with workout or sit at pool and play with her ass.
but i never get the chance to chat with her.
i havent changed the registry although i did use a cheat to get emma at maximum love points.
i saw this problem before but i cant see to find a solution.
the version i am playing is 0.14 the most recent one.
does anyone have a solution to this, i cant progress to the birthday part like this.....

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
after the sis came to my room at night, she mentions the white lingerie for the next photo shoot

next day I started the photo shoot and after I was told to bring her, it all went black.

just me?

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes