Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
after the sis came to my room at night, she mentions the white lingerie for the next photo shoot

next day I started the photo shoot and after I was told to bring her, it all went black.

just me?
Not just you, everyone.

The photoshoots at the Lazzers studio were done before she started coming to Jason's room at night in lingerie, which only happened in the recently released V0.14 release.
Her wearing white lingerie to the photoshoots hasn't been updated yet.

F95kiat

Jul 27, 2017
i cannot get to ask Emma about restaurant....i already have necklace and dress....also covered the pool scenes with her....what to do?
If I no wrong, first u have to talk to mom at living room about hospital, then go to meet kelly chat with her, she will tell u a friend name Emma, then go to knock emma house, then u can ask advice about restaurant. Hope this will help u.

Vazzer

May 11, 2017
Any idea why this game makes my PC fans kick into maximum overdrive and how to fix it? I'd rather not install MSI Afterburner just to fix this one problem.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Thats not a problem, thats because your GPU and CPU are under heavy load. The game would not cause your fans to spin thats just dumb. The game however would cause your GPU and CPU to have a high load thus causing them to heat up. That is why the fans spin.....this is not a problem its working as intended so your hardware doesn't over heat. Its a full 3D game after all......

chupadance

Sep 26, 2017
hi guys, I have a problem, i don't take the stamina first i sold mom panties, can i do to have this missed stamina??
the panties are no longer in the bathroom... maybe with regedit, anyone can say me what i can do?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
hi guys, I have a problem, i don't take the stamina first i sold mom panties, can i do to have this missed stamina??
the panties are no longer in the bathroom... maybe with regedit, anyone can say me what i can do?
I don't remember exactly what I did but I think I started a new game and used Cheat Engine to pick out stamina (along with money, sunscreen, condoms, Plan B pills, etc...) variables and set them as I see fit (250 seems to work)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
v0.14 Final release:

New Walkthrough (reworked pdf format):

NB
Anal fisting mom in the kitchen is now dependent on completing anal training at night.

Last edited:

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
Sold first video to Billy, but I still have it in my inventory and can't sell him second one. Many times reloaded before video download but no result.
How can I bypass this bug?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Sold first video to Billy, but I still have it in my inventory and can't sell him second one. Many times reloaded before video download but no result.
How can I bypass this bug?
Do you try to sell the same video to Billy? The 2nd one can be recorded in mom's bedroom (hide camera behind the painting opposite the bed).

C

Caide

I need some help on what Im suppose to do to progress with Julia. I have done the mom BJ by pool, Anal lessons at night, birthday coming up, and mom and julia bedroom while hiding in the closet.. My julia is at 160 affinity/like. Not sure where to go from here...

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
I need some help on what Im suppose to do to progress with Julia. I have done the mom BJ by pool, Anal lessons at night, birthday coming up, and mom and julia bedroom while hiding in the closet.. My julia is at 160 affinity/like. Not sure where to go from here...
You need to mow the lawn at Emma's (neighbour) and ask to be let in for a drink of water, then you place the camera on her TV and next thursday you come back to pick it up. Here you will have a video you show to Julia when she's relaxing on the couch (Holding a phone, not crying) and then you go from there.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
You need to mow the lawn at Emma's (neighbour) and ask to be let in for a drink of water, then you place the camera on her TV and next thursday you come back to pick it up. Here you will have a video you show to Julia when she's relaxing on the couch (Holding a phone, not crying) and then you go from there.
Don't forget to show the video to Billy first. He's the one who identifies the player ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Have you visited Julia after 20:00?
If not do so and repeat it until Mom shows up

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes