dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
v0.14 Final release:

New Walkthrough (reworked pdf format):

NB
Anal fisting mom in the kitchen is now dependent on completing anal training at night.
If the new walkthrough format is your doing, great job and thank you. If not, still thanks for sharing. ^_^

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone else got problems downloading from gofile?
I get 404 not found when clicking the download icon.

ggbhate

May 16, 2017
New walkthrough is great! but I really liked the old walkthrough by version, since I get to know how to get around doing the new stuff...is the txt version still there somewhere?

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
New walkthrough is great! but I really liked the old walkthrough by version, since I get to know how to get around doing the new stuff...is the txt version still there somewhere?

Still had it open, if you search for it in the thread you might beable to download it still if that has your preference.

Reactions: tania

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The plans for v0.15

In 0.15 main focus will be on Adrianna, the storyline with her will begin. She waited long enough, so now it is her turn :) Also I'm planning to start the Rachel's path, so we will see more of her in next update for sure.
Also there will be a new location added - the park.

And at the same time I will be starting to work on the new character. She will not appear in 0.15, most likely it will happen in 0.16, but now we need to decide who is coming first?

And as always if you have any suggestions/comments/ideas, feel free to share them :)

P.S. Aunt is mom's sister.
There's a poll going on about a new character: Aunt or Class mate. Auntie is ahead by far, so expect another curvy MILF in one of the next releases ;)

nyalest

May 21, 2017
The plans for v0.15

There's a poll going on about a new character: Aunt or Class mate. Auntie is ahead by far, so expect another curvy MILF in one of the next releases ;)
Damn i was hoping he added someone of MC age or sister age.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes