Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Guys how to change the view?
I clicked on the icon but isn't work.
It's my first time playing this game HELP.
In some scenes views are locked but normally you can rotate with right mouse click pressed. Also you can pan camera in some scenes (e.g. in pharmacy at coffee break) with keys like W A S D Q E.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
If only this game was made in a different engine. The heavy polygons especially during the animations (the titties anyone? :/) is kinda offputting. Imagine this in the Unreal engine :O

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
If only this game was made in a different engine. The heavy polygons especially during the animations (the titties anyone? :/) is kinda offputting. Imagine this in the Unreal engine :O
It really has nothing to do with the engine. The animation must be done by hand, and it's usually done out of the engine. And believe me, doing proper animations is hard as hell, requires lots of skills and it's very time consuming.

A gamedev can do a game only as good as his skills and resources, the engine is kind of pointless here.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
It really has nothing to do with the engine. The animation must be done by hand, and it's usually done out of the engine. And believe me, doing proper animations is hard as hell, requires lots of skills and it's very time consuming.

A gamedev can do a game only as good as his skills and resources, the engine is kind of pointless here.
Ofcourse a different engine would do a huge difference. Theres limitations to everything. And from what ive seen and heard UE would make a colossal difference and would also probably be easier to manage and work with.

Markopolo

Sep 3, 2017
Hey maybe someone can help me, tried to find same problem in this thread but there are too many comments.

How can i trigger the scene where my neighboor invite me inside ? I mowed the lawn a fee times, but if i chat with her after that it still says "neighboor" instead of Emma. I think i kinda missed something and now i stuck with emma.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey everyone can you help me out? im struggling with this, everytime i try to talk to the shady guy he just tells me to fuck off, i have advanced enough to get the drug for the pharmacist and enough to talk to him about rebeccas husbands car but he just tells me to fuck off every time? PLEASE help i love this game!

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Hey maybe someone can help me, tried to find same problem in this thread but there are too many comments.

How can i trigger the scene where my neighboor invite me inside ? I mowed the lawn a fee times, but if i chat with her after that it still says "neighboor" instead of Emma. I think i kinda missed something and now i stuck with emma.

did you talk with Kelly about getting information from the hospital? She will tell you that there was a friend who worked at the hospital in ?medical Records? who lives nearby. You will have to go back and talk to Kelly again and she will give the address and the name. Then you can go talk to Emma and begin to progress from there.

Hope that helps/

Reactions: Markopolo

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

You need to....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone can you help me out? im struggling with this, everytime i try to talk to the shady guy he just tells me to fuck off, i have advanced enough to get the drug for the pharmacist and enough to talk to him about rebeccas husbands car but he just tells me to fuck off every time? PLEASE help i love this game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Markopolo

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Did you give Billy Mom's bathing suit picture? Did Billy tell the shady guy that you are OK?.

SEE THE COMMENT ABOVE

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Why I don't find the mommy's pantie in bathroom?
And at the pool massage he's don't think WHAT A NICE VIEW same at the mommy bedroom nap he's dont's think BEST ASS IN WORLD?

Last edited:

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Anybody have a Current Complete Save for this? I was on V0.14 when I ran into the Sister Photoshoot Bug and had to close the game without being able to save. Problem is I was grinding through all the scenes and I had completely forgotten to save. And It's been quite a while since my Last Save.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes