playersx

Sep 18, 2017
If anyone just want to have some "fun", I have my save file here (up to v0.14)

Direction would be the same as in OP:
Copy to (C:\Users\*YourUsername*\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist)

lunamm

May 31, 2017
I just started this game, kinda following a walkthrough given in this forum (i might did some steps before others..) but now im stuck at step 59. I have the video003, ive watched it, ive downloaded it into a usb but i cant show it to julia. When she is at living room i only have two choices, either talk about moms birthday or chat about anal and if she actually tried it with rick (and she says he has a smaller thing and maybe she should try again with jason and blabla).. Did i screw anywhere or do i miss smthing? Any tips? Thanks in advance!

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I just started this game, kinda following a walkthrough given in this forum (i might did some steps before others..) but now im stuck at step 59. I have the video003, ive watched it, ive downloaded it into a usb but i cant show it to julia. When she is at living room i only have two choices, either talk about moms birthday or chat about anal and if she actually tried it with rick (and she says he has a smaller thing and maybe she should try again with jason and blabla).. Did i screw anywhere or do i miss smthing? Any tips? Thanks in advance!
Show to Billy. He will tell you it’s Rick.

Reactions: lunamm

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
What do you do to get further during mom's sunscreen massage? Jump on her just repeats the "what are you doing" shout over and over.

I tried the suggestion to try for a handjob after watching TV, but that was refused and nothing changed.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes