lcp

May 1, 2017
that game is fascinating me again with that "you need several events to trigger another" and the events form that kind of network thing, but right now Im stuck, missing smth old:
walkthrought doesnt rly help as you can not see the dependencys of events

have unlocked:
fucking with mom, nightvisits, shower
anal training with sis, shower things
anal with kelly
missing: cant do anything anal with mother, probalby cause I never got her drunk in dining room / playing with her back
shes just never drunk anymore / in shower the thing with her ass is not available - can this be a dead end while she not drinks anymore?

edit:
oh, NVM!, a minute later I got her drunk^^

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
oh, NVM!, a minute later I got her drunk^^
Something that may be confusing some players regarding this game....

All events that happen have both a location and a window of time where they may occur. Some locations may have multiple events that can occur in that same time window. This is where the RANDOM comes into play.

Most are a 50/50 shot at getting one or the other. Examples include:
  • Mother in Dining Room - Drinking Coffee or Getting drunk
  • Teacher in Classroom - At the desk going over papers or Waiting for you in Pantyhose
  • Sister's Bedroom - Sometimes it's just you and Sis, and sometimes Mom will join you.
  • Sneaking into Emma's Backyard - You can get Workout, Hear Emma moaning, Sitting by the pool, On Weekends you can get a footjob from Kelly or a Threesome with Kelly and Emma.
In most cases Leaving the room and re-entering will re-randomize the scene and you get a scene change (Very helpful with Teacher at School but not possible in Sister's Bedroom).

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Something that may be confusing some players regarding this game....

All events that happen have both a location and a window of time where they may occur. Some locations may have multiple events that can occur in that same time window. This is where the RANDOM comes into play.

Most are a 50/50 shot at getting one or the other. Examples include:
  • Mother in Dining Room - Drinking Coffee or Getting drunk
  • Teacher in Classroom - At the desk going over papers or Waiting for you in Pantyhose
  • Sister's Bedroom - Sometimes it's just you and Sis, and sometimes Mom will join you.
  • Sneaking into Emma's Backyard - You can get Workout, Hear Emma moaning, Sitting by the pool, On Weekends you can get a footjob from Kelly or a Threesome with Kelly and Emma.
In most cases Leaving the room and re-entering will re-randomize the scene and you get a scene change (Very helpful with Teacher at School but not possible in Sister's Bedroom).
Leaving the Teacher's room without doing anything costs 1 hour though. So you can only do it once before you have to leave school.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
how i get the guy in the red hood in the walkthrough it said after 20:00 but the guy is never in the beach in the night?i need to do something before

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
how i get the guy in the red hood in the walkthrough it said after 20:00 but the guy is never in the beach in the night?i need to do something before
The Red Hood guy's only purpose is to give you a hint as to where the hotspot for his stash is!
You don't NEED to see him nor do you need to interact with him in any way to find his stash and complete the mission.

They should remove mentioning him in the WT if you ask me.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Does the game still run like trash? I want to play it, but the lag can really fuck up the experience for me.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I've tried almost every update, including 0.13, and I've still run into problems. I guess I'll try again, so here's hoping it works.
Update your graphics card drivers. If that doesn't work, then it's time for an upgrade. The graphics are not intensive on this game, at all. I have played it on a tablet with 2gb of ram, an Intel graphics card and an intel Atom CPU, with no lag. Good Luck

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Update your graphics card drivers. If that doesn't work, then it's time for an upgrade. The graphics are not intensive on this game, at all. I have played it on a tablet with 2gb of ram, an Intel graphics card and an intel Atom CPU, with no lag. Good Luck
I've done that, I've even tried playing it on my PC which has a GTX 960, which is still considered fairly poweful. I don't know why the fuck it doesn't run properly for me.

(edit) to clarify, I usually play on my shitty laptop, because I'm usually travelling, but my laptop is shit, so I can only play games to around the year 2014ish.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I've done that, I've even tried playing it on my PC which has a GTX 960, which is still considered fairly poweful. I don't know why the fuck it doesn't run properly for me.

(edit) to clarify, I usually play on my shitty laptop, because I'm usually travelling, but my laptop is shit, so I can only play games to around the year 2014ish.
You can try to turn off reflections in the options of the main page. That will help. The only other thing I can think of is that you may have a program running in the background that is taking up too many CPU cycles, or is a memory hog. Try disabling your network connection and see if that speeds things up. If it does, you may have something transmitting from your computer...that's right...the V word.:eek:
But not likely.:winkytongue:

Usually the drivers update takes care of any problems every time that question comes up on here or any other thread, for that matter. Another thing to try is to mess with your 3d settings inside NVidia's control panel.

There are sooo many variables to consider. One thing that is least likely, is the game. Good luck.:)

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
You can try to turn off reflections in the options of the main page. That will help. The only other thing I can think of is that you may have a program running in the background that is taking up too many CPU cycles, or is a memory hog. Try disabling your network connection and see if that speeds things up. If it does, you may have something transmitting from your computer...that's right...the V word.:eek:
But not likely.:winkytongue:

Usually the drivers update takes care of any problems every time that question comes up on here or any other thread, for that matter. Another thing to try is to mess with your 3d settings inside NVidia's control panel.

There are sooo many variables to consider. One thing that is least likely, is the game. Good luck.:)
Thanks, I'll try that.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes