DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Tried, but he don't wanna buy it. Told me that he already have this one. =(
Second video I already recorded, but can't sell it, there's no such option in dialog, only "Sell Video001"
Each time you want to sell a video, it's gotta be different from the one you just sold to Billy. And every video has to be recorded. So if you sold vid002 then you need to place the camera in the shower, wait until something is recorded, go to
Jason's room and connect USB. Then you have a new video for selling (though the content is the same as the previous one from that location). Just reloading video's from the library won't fool Billy ;)

Reactions: Asphyx

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
DrSmith, u don't understand =)
I installed camera in bathroom, downloaded video. Reinstalled it in the bedroom, downloaded video.
Sold first video to Billy, but can't sell second one (but I have it inventory) couse there's no such option in dialog. I think that's becouse flashdrive with video001 still is in inventory and game can't trigger new dialog option.
In previos gameplay there was the same problem, but with video002 and photo. Becouse of that I coldn' t buy drugs from shady guy and trigger anal scene with Kelly and other npc.

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
DrSmith, u don't understand =)
I installed camera in bathroom, downloaded video. Reinstalled it in the bedroom, downloaded video.
Sold first video to Billy, but can't sell second one (but I have it inventory) couse there's no such option in dialog. I think that's becouse flashdrive with video001 still is in inventory and game can't trigger new dialog option.
In previos gameplay there was the same problem, but with video002 and photo. Becouse of that I coldn' t buy drugs from shady guy and trigger anal scene with Kelly and other npc.
Go to your PC and acces the library and load video 2 to USB. Just because you have the 2nd video doesn't mean it automatically get's put on the USB. It just becomes accesible on the PC.

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
Sry guys, must be my awful english...
Both videos are loaded on pc, both videos in my inventory. After selling video it must dissapear from inventory, but not in my case.
If there is any way to remove needless item from inventory please let me know.

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
I'm trying to figure out the part where you see the sister in the hallway, lie to her and then you can hide in her room. I hide in the closet, but nothing ever happens (goes to night time and nothing happens). How do I get something to happen?

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
I'm trying to figure out the part where you see the sister in the hallway, lie to her and then you can hide in her room. I hide in the closet, but nothing ever happens (goes to night time and nothing happens). How do I get something to happen?
First you need to have had a handjob from mom at the pool getting caught by Julia, talked to mom about it in the dining room, I believe you also need to have broken up Julia and Ricky (showing her Video003). Though if you go to the walktrough and follow any preceding steps you'll get there as well. :p

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Any changelog 0.14b/final, please?
As in first beta:
Release notes v 0.14 Final

- 5 new scenes.
- 3 new items.
- 2 New locations: The beach, Billy's home.
- New Character: Billy's mom - Rachel.
- Updated scenes:

-Living room
-School
-Classroom
-Jason's room (night)
-Townmap
-UI improvements. Added visual elements to score increase/decrease notification.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

And anal fisting mom in the kitchen can only succeed when nightly anal training is done.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes