Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I tried this game 4 times trying to figure it out and since I did not like the look of the mom I skipped her part and could not go very far in the sister's path and with out the walkthrough telling me why.

If you bypass 1 NPC like I did you will break progression of the complete game.
Sorry it is true.
No It's just that you can not obsess on one character like you do with Lisa and expect to get the entire game content.
Just as if you would complain about not getting Anal from Lisa because you refused to talk to or interact with Kira!

The game isn't broken it's the way you are trying to play it that is flawed. And even with your method, No need to restart the game at all just go do the things with Mom that is required to get further along with the Sister.

Why don't you tell me what it is you think you can't get without restarting so I can tell you how to get it without restarting at all?

Reactions: Versidius and Xaos

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I would wait first release is pretty buggy usually.
Yes and usually those who play the first release wind up ruining a save file.
Usually the B version is the one where most of the bugs are squashed.
If you just read the Patreon feed after each release you can pretty much tell when the game is stable.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Unfortunately not alone, I tried but I could not figure out where the bug was. I did give the last save from a kind friend. Thank you
I had something like it. I had to have sex with mom on the couch more times. 5 times in total b4 it would have the fuck option at night

lottafight

Sep 16, 2017
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
there is more to find keep looking

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This one is now under review

Reactions: wep

odino

Aug 14, 2017
gtx 980, i7-4790k, it worked before but after PC reinstall it's not working I think I didn't install smth like visual c++ or net framework but they are both installed so i dont really know which one should i install now
im play this on gforce 9500 GT so anything after that most run it easy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how many new pieces of animation there are if you select rough, because so far I've come across one and that's at the start of the scene.

Also there's a bug with earning relationship points from Rebecca (Billy's Mom) you ignore the ones you get outside her house. They don't get added to the tally.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Too bad this game runs VERY slow. If you jump to other locations, it takes 30 seconds at least before you get the next screen.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Too bad this game runs VERY slow. If you jump to other locations, it takes 30 seconds at least before you get the next screen.
update your graphics drivers. If that doesn't help, then turn off the "realistic reflections" in the preferences section. hope that helps. Good luck.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes