Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You have to follow the walkthrough to the letter or you risk breaking your game quest.
Not true at all....
You can always repeat the scenes needed in the order they need to be done for that quest to complete anything you need to do.
The only bug is the panty bug where if you sell them to Billy before you use them in your room you lose the chance at +5 Stamina which doesn't really matter since you can get that stamina in other ways and more than enough to complete any of the tasks at hand.

There is no way to screwup and lose something other than that one stamina opportunity. The rest can all be done in just about any order and it is only the fact that you need the relationship points from one event to be able to proceed with others.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not true at all....
You can always repeat the scenes needed in the order they need to be done for that quest to complete anything you need to do.
The only bug is the panty bug where if you sell them to Billy before you use them in your room you lose the chance at +5 Stamina which doesn't really matter since you can get that stamina in other ways and more than enough to complete any of the tasks at hand.

There is no way to screwup and lose something other than that one stamina opportunity. The rest can all be done in just about any order and it is only the fact that you need the relationship points from one event to be able to proceed with others.
Ya by restarting the game.
Go do the sisters story as far as you can get then try the mom's story and see how far you get.

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
OK. I'm about to give up. I have used cheats, so I probably cheated my way past this event. But I still cannot ask Emma for advice. I hate how critical this is, and yet doesn't seem to be repeatable. Emma will not invite me in except for water or while masturbating. I have gone well past the relationship with her including even anal. but she only says "come back on Thursday" or "go mow the lawn". I even have the save editor which I had hoped would let me trigger the event, but no joy there either. If I have to start over without cheats I will probably just stop instead, as is I end uo just clicking through events to try to get to the next branch.
So FINALLY I got the detail I needed. I have got to go and "Sit by Mom" again, and get the hospital info. that starts off the new thread that lets me talk to Emma. I had stopped talking to mom because it was always the same thing.

To the person who said to go talk with mom again, I am forever grateful.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
does anyone play it on "intel hd 630" integrated graphics
my graphics card went kaput
thinking of buying i5 7600 instead of a graphics card

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
does anyone play it on "intel hd 630" integrated graphics
my graphics card went kaput
thinking of buying i5 7600 instead of a graphics card
open a thread in discussion about it instead, this is not the place for asking about it. Better yet, join the discord for live discussion. Many are tech guru.

noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
So since this is my first post, hi there!
I am enjoying all the games here so far, more than i would have ever expected since i was never a fan of pixel sex or hentai. But here I am, something like already addicted to the games. (fav. are Dating my Daughter, Dreams of Desire, Dana, the Gift and now this one)

I'm already pretty far, but am stuck now.
I finished Birthday scene, also let Billy watch Mom givin BJ.
Got the Plan B Pills and Mom has the Butt Plug inside here.
I met Sis at Pool at night and gave her some anal.
Also got her breaking up with Rick and already talked with her about a new job and afterwards with Adriana, but still cant buy nicotine gum.
Now the critical part:
Julia catched Mom givin MC BJ and afterwards I talked to her about it in the Pool.
But she still is mad when catching MC and Mom. And when I hide in the closet in her room, nothing happens.
Also the part with Kelly won't go further. I can fuck her when I sneak in Backyard an hear noises, but dont do anal. And I havent found Kelly and Emma together yet.
Another thing is, when does Mom take a shower? Couldn't manage to find her again, after Birthday it was I think.

Thats all so far folks :)

Greetings

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
I am enjoying all the games here so far, more than i would have ever expected since i was never a fan of pixel sex or hentai. But here I am, something like already addicted to the games. (fav. are Dating my Daughter, Dreams of Desire, Dana, the Gift and now this one)

Also got her breaking up with Rick and already talked with her about a new job and afterwards with Adriana, but still cant buy nicotine gum.
Now the critical part:
Julia catched Mom givin MC BJ and afterwards I talked to her about it in the Pool.
But she still is mad when catching MC and Mom. And when I hide in the closet in her room, nothing happens.
Also the part with Kelly won't go further. I can fuck her when I sneak in Backyard an hear noises, but dont do anal. And I havent found Kelly and Emma together yet.
Another thing is, when does Mom take a shower? Couldn't manage to find her again, after Birthday it was I think.

Greetings
For mom for me is at 21h
As for Kelly if not mistaken you need to put drug x you get from shady guy in her coffee while on break with her

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
snip...

Now the critical part:

Greetings
You have to talk to Julia first (in the pool) about the incident and then to mom (in the dining room). That will enable the mom/Julia scene while hiding in the closet.
For Emma/Kelly, sit next to Emma when she's at the pool and talk to her. Also pull her into the pool and grab her twice. Do this until Emma passes out.
When having talked to Emma at her pool, visit Kelly and talk about Emma. Kelly will now go to Emma's during the weekend.
Be sure to have suncream and Drug-X ready ;)
Mom's shower events are a bit random, so you have to get lucky.

odino

Aug 14, 2017

Now the critical part:

Greetings
for me best game was xstoryplayer so far found none that can do match betwen them but this one not bad compared to other slideshows

noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you, gonna try it.
*Edit: Found both scenes instantly :D Thank you very much!

Well it looks nice, but 18$ is a bit much for me :/

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
my game keeps crashing after first cut scene or after loading a save, when you get a control over a player, then it crashes, does someone know how to solve this problem?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes