mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Need help. How to get buttplug ?
You have to get the quest from the shady guy to steal medicine from kelly. Go to kelly when she's busy. you will get the option to steal. Save before enter because it's not easy find the buttplug.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Only thing I can think of now is, have you completed HJ and BJ from mom and fingered Julia at night?
Yes tks, multiple times, i have finish all the rest but this fuckin...g option "fuck" won't appear.
I'm trying to redo all the fuck mom scene, if i fail i will ask for last 0.14b save. Tks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To the Developer, please put in stop points so the game breaking bugs will not stop progressing with each girl.
A walkthrough has to be use just to play this game and with game breaking bugs I no longer support it.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
if you have taken medicine from the chemist once for the shady guy he will offer you another job, I found the butt plug in the right side cabinet at the chemist when going for the the second lot of medicine, you have a choice of stealing it or buying it. warning which ever way you go you will still have to get the second lot of medicine.

phenex007

Oct 15, 2017
You have to get the quest from the shady guy to steal medicine from kelly. Go to kelly when she's busy. you will get the option to steal. Save before enter because it's not easy find the buttplug.
if you have taken medicine from the chemist once for the shady guy he will offer you another job, I found the butt plug in the right side cabinet at the chemist when going for the the second lot of medicine, you have a choice of stealing it or buying it. warning which ever way you go you will still have to get the second lot of medicine.
Thanks a lot.

Suhbruh

Sep 2, 2017
hi there, this has probably been answered already but how do i unlock the shady guy? I read the walk through and it says i have to take a photo of mom @ the pool but how do i do that? what do i need unlocked before i get that option?

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
hi there, this has probably been answered already but how do i unlock the shady guy? I read the walk through and it says i have to take a photo of mom @ the pool but how do i do that? what do i need unlocked before i get that option?
You can find him at the school after 6pm. You need to talk to Billy and ask him to mention you to the shady guy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have to follow the walkthrough to the letter or you risk breaking your game quest.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone. I have been playing this game for about 3 hours now and I am trying to play the game without the walkthrough. I found everything I need but I am having trouble finding the buttplug in the Pharmacy. I have tried at least 4 times now and I keep choosing the wrong cupboard or drawer. I searched this thread and can't find a solution. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Crusoe

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone. I have been playing this game for about 3 hours now and I am trying to play the game without the walkthrough. I found everything I need but I am having trouble finding the buttplug in the Pharmacy. I have tried at least 4 times now and I keep choosing the wrong cupboard or drawer. I searched this thread and can't find a solution. Any suggestions?
Keep on trying mate. It took me about a week to get it. There's no other solutions IMO.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Keep on trying mate. It took me about a week to get it. There's no other solutions IMO.
Got it. Thank you.
As soon as I did that, a whole bunch of other stuff triggered. I really like this game. I am glad someone made a animated game like this. I like not having to use both hands to move around the map, like in House party. I need my other hand for, other things!;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Got it. Thank you.
As soon as I did that, a whole bunch of other stuff triggered. I really like this game. I am glad someone made a animated game like this. I like not having to use both hands to move around the map, like in House party. I need my other hand for, other things!;)
You can rotate the camera around aswell & zoom in/out. If you didn't figure that out yet that is.

Reactions: Revelwer

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
You can rotate the camera around aswell & zoom in/out. If you didn't figure that out yet that is.
I couldn't figure that out either. But I kept asking questions to @planetmorpheus last night in PM. He recommended it to me and I bugged him all night. Poor guy didn't get any sleep. At least, I think he is a guy. I didn't think it would be polite to ask.;) Anyway, he/she told me how to find the underwear in the bathroom with the rotation. Thanx for letting me know. Everyone here is so helpful, I really like this Forum a lot.:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I couldn't figure that out either. But I kept asking questions to @planetmorpheus last night in PM. He recommended it to me and I bugged him all night. Poor guy didn't get any sleep. At least, I think he is a guy. I didn't think it would be polite to ask.;) Anyway, he/she told me how to find the underwear in the bathroom with the rotation. Thanx for letting me know. Everyone here is so helpful, I really like this Forum a lot.:)
Not all scenes can do that and you just need to look in the lower right corner and if a camera is there then you can rotate the scene.

ADD: See the little white camera in the lower right corner. little white camera.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes