fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So I waited for an update to try this again and the same thing happen again.
I can do each massage 1 time for points but each time there after nothing so there is no progression for this game.
Nothing I do after the 1st 2 days gets points for mom or sister.
So what am I doing wrong.

I downloaded the walkthrough and I have never been able to get the panties.
I have never seen mom purse to steal money out of.
For 10 days in a roll massage mom at the pool and front room and still nothing.
I think you should have some points to get new content in massage and walkthrough always works.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For 15 days same convo on massage after getting points for the first 2 days no more points given.
I just quit giving massages. Never once did he say "Wow...nice view" or in the bed room "I must admit mom has best ass in the world" not once did either pop up.

Really the walkthrough all ways works well still never seen the panties in the bathroom now going on 3 weeks of game play.

Not one time am I able to watch tv at night, nope never happen.

This was the same thing the first time I tried the game and its still broken and not worth the effort to play any more.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
For 15 days same convo on massage after getting points for the first 2 days no more points given.
I just quit giving massages. Never once did he say "Wow...nice view" or in the bed room "I must admit mom has best ass in the world" not once did either pop up.

Really the walkthrough all ways works well still never seen the panties in the bathroom now going on 3 weeks of game play.

This was the same thing the first time I tried the game and its still broken and not worth the effort to play any more.
About mom increase the relation points to 100 with her (drunk mom,massaging her shoulder).Ya at starting mom is hard to get.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough says this.

[quote the walkthrough
1. Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.- Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
3.- Night. Watch TV - you will get +10 energy.
4. - Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
5. - Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view".
6. - Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world“.
7. - Go to bathroom, the room with Jacuzzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.[/quote

1. good
2. either bad info or game is screwed up mom gets drunk at 1300 not 1500-1900
3. never happen
4. never found purse
5. never happen
6. never happen
7. never happen

going on now 4 weeks done.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
The walkthrough says this.

[quote the walkthrough
1. Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.- Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
3.- Night. Watch TV - you will get +10 energy.
4. - Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
5. - Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view".
6. - Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world“.
7. - Go to bathroom, the room with Jacuzzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.[/quote

1. good
2. good
3. never happen
4. never found purse
5. never happen
6. never happen
7. never happen

going on now 4 weeks done.
3.You will get it if you continue watching it.Is your stamina 15 by any chance? then you got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 and 6. get your relationship with mom above 70 then try it if your lucky and reload your save.
7.Move it to the left by click and holding RMB in jacuzzi.
There is a public version in patreon and 2 walkthrough you can try that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3.You will get it if you continue watching it.Is your stamina 15 by any chance? then you got it.
5 and 6. get your relationship with mom above 70 then try it if your lucky and reload your save.
7.Move it to the left by click and holding RMB in jacuzzi.
There is a public version in patreon and 2 walkthrough you can try that.
3. There are no stats so I have no idea about stamina or even how to get more.
4. there is no purse on the chair or anywhere in the house.
5 and 6. I tell you I get a total points of 40 points with mom and no more can I get. I can lose 10 and then I can get the 10 back but will not go above 40.
7. Yes I know how to move the camera and there is nothing on the floor. there is a towel on one side but nothing else.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017

panties are on the floor in the Jacuzzi in the corner use mouse and look around , mums purse is on the one of the chairs by the curtains you do it at night

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
3. There are no stats so I have no idea about stamina or even how to get more.
4. there is no purse on the chair or anywhere in the house.
5 and 6. I tell you I get a total points of 40 points with mom and no more can I get. I can lose 10 and then I can get the 10 back but will not go above 40.
7. Yes I know how to move the camera and there is nothing on the floor. there is a towel on one side but nothing else.
3.Ok stamina is above the thunder one.
5 and 6. try to massage mom in sofa first

another option download twist 0.12 first and play that then ver0.13 then ver 0.14.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3.Ok stamina is above the thunder one.
5 and 6. try to massage mom in sofa first

another option download twist 0.12 first and play that then ver0.13 then ver 0.14.
Ok found stamina and its 5 so how to raise it up.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
New feature 0.15?

At certain points of the game it will be possible to make mom change her daily clothes.
In 0.15 there will be possibile to change into 3 different outfits. In future updates there will be more added.

Reactions: jackkane
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes