Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Just a heads up to everyone. @DickFury says that the Mega link I downloaded my game from, might have a virus in it. I checked twice with, Comodo Cloud scanner and Defender and neither of them came up positive. Then I checked the code in the Assebly-CSharp.dll file just to make sure, and nothing. I don't know if it was a false positive on his part or what, but I can't find what he is talking about. I checked my allow list and I don't have anything in there either.

If you all wouldn't mind running a scan of the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, and let the Mod's know if you come up positive, that would be great. Better safe than sorry. Thanks:)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
0.14 final is now in public release. Just to be sure: download from KsT's own mega site.
Link:

I have no problems with it and I'm running BitDefender as well as MalwareBytes.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I ran a quick check with my AVG internet Security came up ok

But for those who are still worried, the public release of 0.14 Final is available at KsT's patreon page

pausammerda

Oct 11, 2017
image001.PNG Hi i'm new here. I downloaded the game short time ago and i'm already stuck... in mom's bedroom while she's sleeping i can't get back and it seems to be there are no spots or items to find. someone can help me?

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I hope that in next update at least one scene with mom and one with sister will be add

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
No I haven't seen him go there I just know where it is and I've only seen him by the shack in daylight never after 2000
Ok got it, I thought I was standing on the pier but needed to go to the end of it. Funny I looked out there but missed the shaded area.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I waited for an update to try this again and the same thing happen again.
I can do each massage 1 time for points but each time there after nothing so there is no progression for this game.
Nothing I do after the 1st 2 days gets points for mom or sister.
So what am I doing wrong.

I downloaded the walkthrough and I have never been able to get the panties.
I have never seen mom purse to steal money out of.
For 10 days in a roll massage mom at the pool and front room and still nothing.

Reactions: KenjiDoragon

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
So I waited for an update to try this again and the same thing happen again.
I can do each massage 1 time for points but each time there after nothing so there is no progression for this game.
Nothing I do after the 1st 2 days gets points for mom or sister.
So what am I doing wrong.

I downloaded the walkthrough and I have never been able to get the panties.
I have never seen mom purse to steal money out of.
For 10 days in a roll massage mom at the pool and front room and still nothing.
U should be careful when massage in pool fail u lost point if u success u can massage in living room, mom panties appear when u done some event with mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
U should be careful when massage in pool fail u lost point if u success u can massage in living room, mom panties appear when u done some event with mom
Yes I lose points then I can get them back the next day but that is not the problem.

I get no more points after the 2nd of game play unless I lost points and I can get them back.
Julia is still gaining points but it is 5 points every 3-5 days apart and only when she cries on the couch and that may dry up soon.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes