BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
Have you been over and spoken to her about your parents
No, the only options i have for her are

1) Knock on her door where she tells me to come back on a thursday
2) Mow her lawn on thursday for money no relationship points
3) Sneak into her back garden but she tells me to stop spying and leave

Im following the walkthrough and evrything else has worked. The only step that i missed, glitched or just hasnt come up yet is/was asking kelly about her friend

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017

Im following the walkthrough and evrything else has worked. The only step that i missed, glitched or just hasnt come up yet is/was asking kelly about her friend
Ok then you need to return a couple of thursdays to move the lawn to build up her stat til' she reaches 40pts it's a bit of a grind but you'll get there.

BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
Ok then you need to return a couple of thursdays to move the lawn to build up her stat til' she reaches 40pts it's a bit of a grind but you'll get there.
Does it matter that she doesnt appear in the relationship tab for me yet. Does mowing the law trigger it or should it be there as soon as i met her like mrs grant?

I just want to know if its glitched as i need her storyline to continue mom and julias

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Does it matter that she doesnt appear in the relationship tab for me yet. Does mowing the law trigger it or should it be there as soon as i met her like mrs grant?

I just want to know if its glitched as i need her storyline to continue mom and julias
Yes I believe moving the lawn triggers it, if you haven't done it already, otherwise I don't know.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

You need to talk to mom on couch about adoption, talk to Kelly about hospital and her friend and then you can go to Emma, mention Kelly and start building a relation. Otherwise you'll just keep mowing the lawn with no progress with Emma.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017

you have spoken to kelly about her time at the hospital

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That doesn't work she catches me spying and tells me to leave
Sorry I misread and thought you said you HAD relationship points....

Talk to Mom on the Couch
Talk to Kelly in the Drugstore
When she mentions her friend it's Emma and the next time you mow her lawn you will start getting relationship points.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, Im stuck with the shady guy's quest, he told me to take care of the Red Hoody dude,

What do I have to do here?

Thanks!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there any new videos yet, I've got the 4th one w mom/sis in shower, and how to progress to get Billy's mom?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there any new videos yet, I've got the 4th one w mom/sis in shower, and how to progress to get Billy's mom?
No new videos (yet).
For Billy's mom is no progress possible at the moment. You can only get her on the 'hit list' when returning Billy's flashlight.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes