Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
OK. I'm about to give up. I have used cheats, so I probably cheated my way past this event. But I still cannot ask Emma for advice. I hate how critical this is, and yet doesn't seem to be repeatable. Emma will not invite me in except for water or while masturbating. I have gone well past the relationship with her including even anal. but she only says "come back on Thursday" or "go mow the lawn". I even have the save editor which I had hoped would let me trigger the event, but no joy there either. If I have to start over without cheats I will probably just stop instead, as is I end uo just clicking through events to try to get to the next branch.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
do
OK. I'm about to give up. I have used cheats, so I probably cheated my way past this event. But I still cannot ask Emma for advice. I hate how critical this is, and yet doesn't seem to be repeatable. Emma will not invite me in except for water or while masturbating. I have gone well past the relationship with her including even anal. but she only says "come back on Thursday" or "go mow the lawn". I even have the save editor which I had hoped would let me trigger the event, but no joy there either. If I have to start over without cheats I will probably just stop instead, as is I end uo just clicking through events to try to get to the next branch.
do you have the necklace and dress

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I need help. I have reached the part where Mom and Emma after yoga go to the room and the MC joins them. I ask for at least 40 energy points and I only have 35 I do not know that I'm missing. I already got the two energy pills and I masturbate at first. I could never smell the tights that were supposed to give me some energy points.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I need help. I have reached the part where Mom and Emma after yoga go to the room and the MC joins them. I ask for at least 40 energy points and I only have 35 I do not know that I'm missing. I already got the two energy pills and I masturbate at first. I could never smell the tights that were supposed to give me some energy points.
When you missed out on using mom's panties, complete the movie with Kelly. This will give you extra energy.
Or you could try this:

Reactions: inyourface

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
With Red Hood guy you have to rotate screen to get to the pear kept going then leaving. Did not know you have to rotate the environment to get to the pear. You might want to add it to the walkthrough in the future.

BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
A couple of questions

1) I have no relationship indicator for the neighbour Emma, Im mowing her lawn every Thursday is that how you get hers up? Are there other ways?

2) I cant trigger the Kelly or Emma/Kelly weekend events? Do i need specific relationship numbers?

Thanks if anyone can help

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
A couple of questions

1) I have no relationship indicator for the neighbour Emma, Im mowing her lawn every Thursday is that how you get hers up? Are there other ways?

2) I cant trigger the Kelly or Emma/Kelly weekend events? Do i need specific relationship numbers?

Thanks if anyone can help
Sneak into her backyard and help her workout.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi I missed the first scene with mom and emma after the hypno cd.I think I walked in and started from there, is there a scene with just them for the first time and you just watch?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes