DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I don't know if this will help, but you can try. I included a modified Assembly file for you. Also a save file that has everything done on it. So repeatable events are all currently working with this save. You will need to put the files in the proper locations. Sounds like you know what your doing, so I won't bother giving instructions, unless you need them. Good luck and have fun.
thanks buddy. were watching mvie, just now saw your post, and then did find out its 6:30 at morning, so im going sleep now, il check this all out when wake up and will give the results in new post.

well, il do what i can to get most info about why these issues happen, and how to easily solve them . just cant figure out why this file was missing on my download, and seems other ppl who did download (mega : pc) didnt have this issue, or maybe i did download prefix. or something went wrong with unpacking archive... idk

good night/day all. bed time for me

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
thanks buddy. were watching mvie, just now saw your post, and then did find out its 6:30 at morning, so im going sleep now, il check this all out when wake up and will give the results in new post.

well, il do what i can to get most info about why these issues happen, and how to easily solve them . just cant figure out why this file was missing on my download, and seems other ppl who did download (mega : pc) didnt have this issue, or maybe i did download prefix. or something went wrong with unpacking archive... idk

good night/day all. bed time for me
Goodnight!

tania

Jun 30, 2017
how do i get the video003?
- After mowing a lawn. - "Ask for glass of water" will appear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. - While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spy cam. - Come back next Thursday same way and you will get the video003.

Reactions: Apalos

I Love Pantheon

Oct 1, 2017
I seem to be dumb because In the walkthrough it says that billy will ask for something and then you give him the pics of mom but It only says sell video002 but I already did that I also couldn't get the "ask about friend" from Kelly or get the shady guy to sell me stuff

deusdeus

Aug 13, 2017
Need a little help here, trying to get that scene where I wait in the sisters wardrobe. The walkthrough says it fires after completing the getting caught by the pool, I've talked to sis about it, the mom, even the fat weirdo at school. What am I missing?

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Got to catch sister leaving bedroom and lie to her about mom going to the bathroom.
She'll leave the bedroom door open.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
having trouble getting the spy cam from emmas , I have got vid 3 but eveytime I try to retrieve it he puts it back, any ideas please. Got it have to try and download then take it I can be dumb sometimes

Last edited:

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Word of advice for anyone seemingly "stuck" by following the walkthrough. Skip steps. Or go work on another character. That walkthrough does a good job, but sometimes seems to be not in order.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes