a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some game breaking bugs need to be fixed at the start of the game, if you do the wrong thing first it stop all progression for that girl.
You must follow the walkthrough to the letter or you can not finish the game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can't find a way to get the "Fuck" options on night tv mom scene. Only HJ and BJ. 65 stamina, Plan B pill and doble dildo with me. At night sis is everywhere, i want the option to meet her or not :)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Can't find a way to get the "Fuck" options on night tv mom scene. Only HJ and BJ. 65 stamina, Plan B pill and doble dildo with me. At night sis is everywhere, i want the option to meet her or not :)
If i recall you first need to have sex on the couch when she is reading a book.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do all the scenes with the mom again, including the one where she's on the couch. If I'm not mistaken, you should have over 300 pts relationship with her. Well, it was my case.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Only thing necessary is you have to fuck her (doesn't matter where) at least 7 times. Then the 'sex' option at night will be there.

Reactions: jande21

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Only thing necessary is you have to fuck her (doesn't matter where) at least 7 times. Then the 'sex' option at night will be there.
I have had sex with her 77 time not 7 and i'm 445 rel point with her.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes