Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
201. Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
202. Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight.
i need some help how to do this quest i see the red guy but don't any to click.
All you gotta do is go to the pier before you get notified about the red hoodie guy's stash and then go there after 20:00 (located on the left side of the beach). That's how I at least completed that part.

Last edited:

inearlirisai

Oct 13, 2017
Hello community does anyone know how to get past the part where asking advice for Emma about restaurant
it seem i cant get pass it at all already talk to julia and billy too

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello community does anyone know how to get past the part where asking advice for Emma about restaurant
it seem i cant get pass it at all already talk to julia and billy too
Knock on her door (try other day than thursday), when inside the 'ask advice' choice should be there.
If the choice still isn't there, you have most likely cheated and missed something. Best way then is to start over and no cheating on points ;)

Reactions: jande21

CaptainRedLion

Jul 21, 2017
I was stuck on this for a week, you have to find Mom on the couch in the living room, and Sit Next To Her - it will trigger the hospital conversation, which will trigger a different conversation when you click Chat with Kelly at the Pharmacy. She will talk about someone she knew at the hospital that might could help, but you'll have to wait and come back the next day, and the option to Ask About Friend will appear with Kelly. She'll tell you about Emma, and then Emma will finally start inviting you inside for conversations.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I was stuck on this for a week, you have to find Mom on the couch in the living room, and Sit Next To Her - it will trigger the hospital conversation, which will trigger a different conversation when you click Chat with Kelly at the Pharmacy. She will talk about someone she knew at the hospital that might could help, but you'll have to wait and come back the next day, and the option to Ask About Friend will appear with Kelly. She'll tell you about Emma, and then Emma will finally start inviting you inside for conversations.
That's to start a relation with Emma. But he's got the necklace already (otherwise he couldn't have asked Julia and Billy for advice), so he has a relation with Emma (or he has used regedit to get the dress and/or necklace and then you loose all sight of what's missing).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.15 Beta1

Bugs fixed:

- Another Jason behind the wall at the "Nurse scene" is removed.

- "Nurse scene" now cannot be started before the first movie from Kelly.

- After completing the "Nurse scene" now both movies can be repeated.

- Janice night visit rough/gentle H-scene is fixed.

- Janice infinite score bug at night visit scene is fixed.

- Janice animations adjusted at the night visit scene.

- Rachel's score bug at her home is fixed.

- Cheat for Rachel's score is now available.

- Dark filter at the Emma's house is fixed.

- Some minor visual adjustments at the park at night.

- UI improvement: On/Off toggles at the Options screen are less confusing now.

- Janice outfit change at dining room fixed.

- Changed outfits for Janice now remains for a 5 days, instead of reseting every Friday.

- Wrong day indicator at the park is fixed.

on svscomics

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm having trouble using the controls. How to you use the camera angle function?
Camera movement:

- Right click and hold = move camera around with mouse;
- Q, W, E, A, S, D for moving to different standard camera location;
- Left CTRL to hide text area for full sight of the screen.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, can someone explain to me who happen to the patreon page? I read on this topic that... most of patreon page are close or something like that? Is something bad happen? We have to worry? I really hope that they continue the game in progress.

The page is under review under Patreons new rules of adult content.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes