Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. How i tell the mom to use her old clothes?
I ask her to use lingery, latex and so on all the sexy lingery i see. But now... how i let her return to her old normal one?

Also there is some way to let her use the black lingery daily? I mean the sexy one that she wear when you wait her in her room.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guys i need some help. How i tell the mom to use her old clothes?
I ask her to use lingery, latex and so on all the sexy lingery i see. But now... how i let her return to her old normal one?

Also there is some way to let her use the black lingery daily? I mean the sexy one that she wear when you wait her in her room.
Wait a week....The request only lasts 5 days I think.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Someone here knows, how i can enter the new location Billy/Rachel's house: living room?
I stuck there. Everything i try don't triggers new dialogs or scenes.

Thanx for your help Guys.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
started a new game because I completely forgot where I was, got to the emma sitting in a pool to blame rick part but for some reason everytime I click sit next to her all I get is the normal pool scene, is there anything I need to trigger the emma blaming rick part? I already went on the birthday date

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
started a new game because I completely forgot where I was, got to the emma sitting in a pool to blame rick part but for some reason everytime I click sit next to her all I get is the normal pool scene, is there anything I need to trigger the emma blaming rick part? I already went on the birthday date
Only thing I can think of this quick: have you shown vid003 to Julia, so she would break up with Rick. And had momJanice/Julia 3some?

Reactions: jande21
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes