Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It's the final version of this release, all reported bugs have been solved and now it's used to built upon for v0.16 :)
All reported bugs .. hmn .. hope this means that the neighbour will invite me / i get the chance to ask Kelly about her friend. Even when following the (horrible) walkthrough, i never got that option in the first place, which seems to lock me out of much of the later content. *sigh*

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
All reported bugs .. hmn .. hope this means that the neighbour will invite me / i get the chance to ask Kelly about her friend. Even when following the (horrible) walkthrough, i never got that option in the first place, which seems to lock me out of much of the later content. *sigh*
Looks like you need to talk more to momJanice and Billy about adoption/milf at pharmacy.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Looks like you need to talk more to momJanice and Billy about adoption/milf at pharmacy.
Huuuh... well i did talk with Billy a few times, but i usually only talk with .. Janice .. that one time when she is drunk to unlock most Jan&Julia stuff.
Thanks, i'll try that at once!

D

Deleted member 42

So i havent played since 0.1, are there any new good scenes? and does anyone have a save from 0.14 ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Huuuh... well i did talk with Billy a few times, but i usually only talk with .. Janice .. that one time when she is drunk to unlock most Jan&Julia stuff.
Thanks, i'll try that at once!
Yep, talking to Janice on the couch until she mentiones that there's only one hospital in town is the way to go.

So i havent played since 0.1, are there any new good scenes? and does anyone have a save from 0.14 ?
I've started on 0.06 and since then, there's a lot more new (interesting) content.
So yeah, it's worth picking up this game. Search this thread for save, there are plenty.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: DrSmith
D

Deleted member 42

@DrSmith

Okay i got a save but where is the save location? cuz apparently saves arent regedit files like the used to be

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DrSmith

Okay i got a save but where is the save location? cuz apparently saves arent regedit files like the used to be
For me there here: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist no longer valid will look again.

Last edited:

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
Only thing I can think of this quick: have you shown vid003 to Julia, so she would break up with Rick. And had momJanice/Julia 3some?
did all of that, though specifically which 3some? I did the pool one and the one at night in julia's room where the mom joined in

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
did all of that, though specifically which 3some? I did the pool one and the one at night in julia's room where the mom joined in
When you've done the Julia/Rick breakup and Janice/Julia 3somes, the one thing that could block things is not enough points with Emma.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes