DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, you get punished I think. Should be mentioned in Walkthrough? Need to raise your relationship if this happens iirc.

....snip
It's in the walkthrough (37). You get this when choosing 'keep watching' 3 times when Janice is taking a shower.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
It's in the walkthrough (37). You get this when choosing 'keep watching' 3 times when Janice is taking a shower.
Yep thanks, showering. Happens when MC is peeping for too long. Later with high relations it's no problem anymore iirc.

But here they are in the jacuzzi, which means next room. Wasn't sure, only know of the scene in shower I believe?? Maybe something with the layout had changed or it's a 2nd scene, didn't play the latest versions and certainly missed something.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yep thanks, showering. Happens when MC is peeping for too long. Later with high relations it's no problem anymore iirc.

But here they are in the jacuzzi, which means next room. Wasn't sure, only know of the scene in shower I believe?? Maybe something with the layout had changed or it's a 2nd scene, didn't play the latest versions and certainly missed something.
Janice gets mad when she catches you for the third time peeping and drags you to the jacuzzi. There you'll get your golden shower ;)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Janice gets mad when she catches you for the third time peeping and drags you to the jacuzzi. There you'll get your golden shower ;)
Oh! OH!! ...Got it!!!

Because I'm a shitty coward I probably never had this scene, or my relations were high enough... XD
Always thought if she's doing this she's doing it from inside shower. lmao! tyvm for the heads up.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@DrSmith Why do you think that giving me these informations would help me by my problem? I wrote the money cheat is working so I knew how to use the cheats. But now I know what the actual problem was: My numb section was deactivated. I was using the numb button for another game to run automaticaly forward until the game crashed so I forgot to reactivate it after that.

zach36

Sep 16, 2017
can't do the 0.13 quests i've had sex with kelly twice at lazer studio ... and now the guide says I should get a quest to look for a camera. but If I talk to kelly I have no options , can't ask her about movies anymore ...

If anyone would give me the completed, 0.12 and start of 0.13 save I would appreciate it !

Last edited:
Reactions: JackO'LanternX

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith Why do you think that giving me these informations would help me by my problem? I wrote the money cheat is working so I knew how to use the cheats. But now I know what the actual problem was: My numb section was deactivated. I was using the numb button for another game to run automaticaly forward until the game crashed so I forgot to reactivate it after that.
Two reasons:
1st numpad, which helped you. Thank you very much.
2nd for future referencing: Sadly there are a lot of users just popping in here to drop a question that's been asked and answered (many times) before, without even doing a little of search themselves (not necessarily meaning you). And now I can refer to that post, so I won't have to type it over and over again.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
And now for the new release:

In 0.16 I'm planning to continue the Adrianna's path. In this update there will be a bit more interesting scenes with her :)
And I will be focusing on Rebecca's path. There are plans to add her house as a new location. If everything will go according to plan we should see some cool scenes with her :)

Of course other characters, such as Rachel, will get some updates too.

Also we're going to update Unity to the latest version. I'm expecting to have some performance increase, and some visual improvements such as more realistic shadows.

And as always if you have any suggestions/comments/ideas, feel free to share them :)

In 0.16 I'm planning to continue the Adrianna's path. In this update there will be a bit more interesting scenes with her :)
And I will be focusing on Rebecca's path. There are plans to add her house as a new location. If everything will go according to plan we should see some cool scenes with her :)

Of course other characters, such as Rachel, will get some updates too.

Also we're going to update Unity to the latest version. I'm expecting to have some performance increase, and some visual improvements such as more realistic shadows.

And as always if you have any suggestions/comments/ideas, feel free to share them :)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, you get punished I think. Should be mentioned in Walkthrough? Need to raise your relationship if this happens iirc.

Of course you backed up the original .dll file before you copied the other one over, didn't you?? Go check the download and extract that file from original source. Your old saves should work with this (hopefully).

Using another .dll file with your old saves is a very bad idea. Only use it with your newly created saves, otherwise you may mess up the save data.

Edit: @DrSmith you get a +like, for the last sentence alone. XD
hahahaha, she got me

Reactions: Cirro84

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

oh, I see. thank you for the information

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
can't do the 0.13 quests i've had sex with kelly twice at lazer studio ... and now the guide says I should get a quest to look for a camera. but If I talk to kelly I have no options , can't ask her about movies anymore ...

If anyone would give me the completed, 0.12 and start of 0.13 save I would appreciate it !
Having same problem.....

Reactions: zach36
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes