Benares

May 12, 2017
i'm stuck: i got the dog and cow suite from the previous version but now i don't have the fetish shop on the browser once i use the pc, so i'm unable to buy the cop outfit.
any idea? i don't want to start again from the beginning :(

Benares

May 12, 2017
talk with adriana
i already talked with her, and also gave her the 100 bucks. now i can only chat and ask about job with her. next step according to the walkthrough is buying the cop suite on the fetish store but i have only the electronic store on the browser

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i already talked with her, and also gave her the 100 bucks. now i can only chat and ask about job with her. next step according to the walkthrough is buying the cop suite on the fetish store but i have only the electronic store on the browser
Have you talked to Billy about career options?

Reactions: jande21

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason, game is softlock me, when i have sex with mom in my bedroom. Around 40+ days in the game. Haven't seen this problem in 0.14, and can't get a relations points with Emma. I mean she is not even in list of relations.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I can wait until 0.16 is out i just love play this game very good does anyone know how long he/she plan on go with the game I mean is it like a end in sight or a never ending story

american

Apr 24, 2017
Two reasons:
1st numpad, which helped you. Thank you very much.
2nd for future referencing: Sadly there are a lot of users just popping in here to drop a question that's been asked and answered (many times) before, without even doing a little of search themselves (not necessarily meaning you). And now I can refer to that post, so I won't have to type it over and over again.
I understand you and would react the same way but hi you keep your cool and still help total respect for you and don<'t worry you are damn good so keep smile

Reactions: DrSmith

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
So now, after i cum inside mom in shower - it completely broke my game. Meh, 0.14 was more stable for me.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Well, what can i do with Emma? I mean i can't increase relations with her. Or should ask - how can i increase them? Because i don't get + for mowing and nothing for peeking at workout. I'm confused. I remember it was simple in 0.14

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes