DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, what can i do with Emma? I mean i can't increase relations with her. Or should ask - how can i increase them? Because i don't get + for mowing and nothing for peeking at workout. I'm confused. I remember it was simple in 0.14
See here:

Reactions: jande21

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
See here:
Thanks. I missed one step when you should talk with mom about hospital, after asking Kelly. All these "Chat" are so confusing, when you expect them to be completely placeholders, but instead...

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
So, i got mom with 180+ relations and cummed inside in shower. It got me back to 130 and +10 for cumming inside. Wat.

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
if u find a solutiion tell me please
"It's not a clear solution try at your own risk"

use save editor and change the value of "kmovie=2" to "kmovie=8 or 9" but it will skip the major part of the quest, when I changed it to "kmovie=9" randomly the option for "ask for movie" appeared in kelly dialogues but the quest was forwarded to step 211 where kelly offers "something different"......

btw sorry for my bad english

WARNING:-it works for v0.15 partially so don't use to change any other values....

P.S. I think v0.15FwWT is bugged coz i have tried atleast 3 times and still the option for "ask for movie" is unavailable....
if someone who is starting a new game in v0.15FwWT can confirm that the game has no such problems than i will try for a fourth go.....

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't ask Kelly about the movie. This time she will offers to do "something different".
I'ts not showing up...

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
I can't ask Kelly about the movie. This time she will offers to do "something different".
I'ts not showing up...
v0.15FwWT(Final Version) is bugged, I can confirm because I used several saves from other guys but the option to "Ask for movies" was still missing....
the only thing I can suggest is to download a previous version (v0.14final link given below) of the game and play it to the point where kelly gives you $500 or step 187/188 of the walkthrough then use that save on v0.15FwWT(final version)....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I have not tried this method till now so can't say it will work or not....

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
v0.15FwWT(Final Version) is bugged, I can confirm because I used several saves from other guys but the option to "Ask for movies" was still missing....
the only thing I can suggest is to download a previous version (v0.14final link given below) of the game and play it to the point where kelly gives you $500 or step 187/188 of the walkthrough then use that save on v0.15FwWT(final version)....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I have not tried this method till now so can't say it will work or not....
Thank's man.... I download V0.14 and tried that and see if that work's....

Reactions: JackO'LanternX

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
v0.15 Everything completed save file. Enjoy guys !..

(C:\Users\"Your Username"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So next update is Adrianna/Rebecca and something new with Rachel, Billy mom.

I really hope that finally we can fuck Rebecca.
So guys who you thinks we can see MC fuck Rachel? She so damn hot! And Billy have to learn no to ask MC to fuck his mom anymore! I really hope that MC fuck her and not -.- Billy ask MC help me fuck me mom -.- After he ask me to fuck MC mother. Billy have to suffer pain! Damn fatty and ugly friend.

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Hey. I'm at the stage where I can hide in the sister's wardrobe, but when I stay in there, nothing happens? What am I supposed to do?

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
So next update is Adrianna/Rebecca and something new with Rachel, Billy mom.

I really hope that finally we can fuck Rebecca.
So guys who you thinks we can see MC fuck Rachel? She so damn hot! And Billy have to learn no to ask MC to fuck his mom anymore! I really hope that MC fuck her and not -.- Billy ask MC help me fuck me mom -.- After he ask me to fuck MC mother. Billy have to suffer pain! Damn fatty and ugly friend.
Meh Dont care that much for Billy either, but games where its just 1 guy that fucks everyone in the game is a snorefest. When i play a adult game with fucking i like to see fucking not just 1 person all the time. i know you get those weirdo's that are like "i dont want no one touching my Dana!" like if she is standing at the top of your mom's basement stairs about to come down. the more fuck scenes the better.

Reactions: finflash

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Really enjoy this one. Especially getting mom in the doggy suit. Can't wait to see what more is in store for her :evilsmile:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes