skyfall007

Jun 22, 2017
"It's not a clear solution try at your own risk"

use save editor and change the value of "kmovie=2" to "kmovie=8 or 9" but it will skip the major part of the quest, when I changed it to "kmovie=9" randomly the option for "ask for movie" appeared in kelly dialogues but the quest was forwarded to step 211 where kelly offers "something different"......

btw sorry for my bad english

WARNING:-it works for v0.15 partially so don't use to change any other values....

P.S. I think v0.15FwWT is bugged coz i have tried atleast 3 times and still the option for "ask for movie" is unavailable....
if someone who is started a new game in v0.15FwWT can confirm that the game has no such problems than i will try for a fourth go.....
here, i did no read this, its the same problem, but i could go back to .14, do the movies, and then continue in .15

lmn1234

Nov 4, 2017
"It's not a clear solution try at your own risk"

use save editor and change the value of "kmovie=2" to "kmovie=8 or 9" but it will skip the major part of the quest, when I changed it to "kmovie=9" randomly the option for "ask for movie" appeared in kelly dialogues but the quest was forwarded to step 211 where kelly offers "something different"......

btw sorry for my bad english

WARNING:-it works for v0.15 partially so don't use to change any other values....

P.S. I think v0.15FwWT is bugged coz i have tried atleast 3 times and still the option for "ask for movie" is unavailable....
if someone who is starting a new game in v0.15FwWT can confirm that the game has no such problems than i will try for a fourth go.....
Made an account just to comment this- Started a new game in 0.15 and tried getting the "Ask for movie" 5-6 times. Nothing worked. What happens is: I give the suit, the scene takes place once. I take the pills, the scene takes place once more. And that's it. Kelly never asks about shooting a movie and I can't see the option to "Ask for movie".

Reactions: JackO'LanternX
U

User_228865

Just experienced the purple/magenta glitch, the known problems segment states that it's due to a low/bad graphics card, however I tested the program on multiple devices, both with good graphics cards, and still found the same problem.

Eventually tried downloading from a different source (Mega, previously downloaded from work upload) and it now works perfectly, so some of the sources might be bad.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
ok i try them all but the "149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose" Hide and watch ".
I can not get it.
please help me.

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
Made an account just to comment this- Started a new game in 0.15 and tried getting the "Ask for movie" 5-6 times. Nothing worked. What happens is: I give the suit, the scene takes place once. I take the pills, the scene takes place once more. And that's it. Kelly never asks about shooting a movie and I can't see the option to "Ask for movie".
Yes thats exactly what's happening with most guys starting a new game in v0.15FwWT
BTW After my post I posted once more telling everyone to use v0.14final to complete that part and then port your save to v0.15FwWT.....

Last edited:

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
GOING TO POST THIS AGAIN...
Link to v0.14final in the description...
For everyone who is experiencing the "Ask for movie" not appearing after getting B-plan pills bug...
v0.15FwWT(Final Version) is bugged, I can confirm because I used several saves from other guys but the option to "Ask for movies" was still missing....
the only thing I can suggest is to download a previous version (v0.14final link given below) of the game and play it to the point where kelly gives you $500 or step 187/188 of the walkthrough then use that save on v0.15FwWT(final version)....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I have not tried this method till now so can't say it will work or not....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
GOING TO POST THIS AGAIN...
Link to v0.14final in the description...
For everyone who is experiencing the "Ask for movie" not appearing after getting B-plan pills bug...
I've encountered this problem now also.
I made a bug report for KsT, so hopefully it's solved in 0.16.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
ok i try them all but the "149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose" Hide and watch ".
I can not get it.
please help me.
Buddy u have to get the hyponosis disc then do it when shes exercising alone on sunday then u can tell her to act liek a cow or flirt with emma

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes