DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
how do you ask Kelly to do the movie again?

can't find that option. I already have the plan-b pills and did the movie with her but in the walkthrough it says you can do it again. i can't seem to do it again.
2nd movie with Kelly is bugged :(
It's been reported and will be solved in the next release.
If you still want to continue then read here:
It's not without risk (backup your saves) and you'll miss the recording scenes, but you can continue from there.

Reactions: jande21

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
You can also put the spy cam in the mothers room in the morning/afternoon (Behind the painting). For doing this you get new scenes, $30 and a screwdriver from your friend at school

No fucking idea what the screwdriver is for.
You have to use thre screwdriver to “fix” the bathroom door and cannot be locked again and open to new scenes. You can do this when no one is around.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
so by 'final' does that mean there wont anymore updates?
Nope, as you could have read in this thread.
Final indicates that all/most reported bugs have been squashed and that that version is going to be used for the next release.
So it's just a release indication (just like Beta, Beta1 etc.).

Reactions: jande21

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
can someone give a list of the new scenes? Not in detail just in general, like who's involved and the type of sex?

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I think my game is broken and dont know how to fix it. I only overwrite save with the one downloaded and now when game start, whenever I click new game or load or whatever else, the menu just disappeared and thats it.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
I think my game is broken and dont know how to fix it. I only overwrite save with the one downloaded and now when game start, whenever I click new game or load or whatever else, the menu just disappeared and thats it.
mine workin good for v15

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi I have a problem whenever I have sex with my mother in pool and Julia (sister) comes, this one then runs away and I can not talk to her about the accident then to go to the next stage and then have relationship with both. What can help me to understand how to solve it?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i have the carhack2000, i go to the school at 17:00 and all i get is check car prompt and jason says nice car, it never says use carhack2000, what did i do wrong?!?

v2. i guess i left out too much info, running .15 final, i'm pretty sure it's something i just haven't done but i can't see what it is, read the walkthrough and did what it said but i never get a prompt to use the carhack2000 at all.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have an isue...

I was playing v .14, I already made the movie in which we got filmed, and was playing the part were I had to find in the beach the red hood guy stuff... but the screen went all black. I didnt save after doing all this.

I restarted the game and now, I dont get asked for the lents by Jessica we I cant get filmed, and I already hacked the car and it keeps apearing and now, I dont get the teacher to move foward with the story, I keep getting interrupted by the husband... is there a way I can restart this both stories without having to play all over again?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have to admit that despite it not really being the focus for this game, I'm definitely "hot for teacher". Looking forward to new progress with her.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes