DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
id just nab a save really then
I already take care of my saves ;)
I backup my saves from a final version, use the originals in the new betas and finally restore my backups when the final version is out and play until release end. And repeat.

I just hope that the game will be fixed because not everyone knows this site and would have a save-editor handy and so new players could get stuck.

Reactions: jande21

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Buddy u have to get the hyponosis disc then do it when shes exercising alone on sunday then u can tell her to act liek a cow or flirt with emma
OK done. thank you TheonlyCurran, but that was not the problem. I made a mistake myself. I loaded a rescue where I had not unlocked yetthe threesome in the pool with Kelly and Emma

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
i have a little problem, when i try to extract it, it says that the format is unknown or damaged. someone is having this problem too?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i have a little problem, when i try to extract it, it says that the format is unknown or damaged. someone is having this problem too?
The download is a 7zip file. It contains 2 files (game and walkthrough) which are rar files.
First container should be unpacked with 7zip, the other 2 can be unpacked with 7zip or winrar.

galaser

Jun 13, 2017
Somebody does know, how to do kitchen anal fisting to Janice successfully? In last versions effort fails and decreases her score.

And somebody upload please screenshots of extra animations after "gentle/rough" scores -10/+10. I increased that score, but didn't noticed animation.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Somebody does know, how to do kitchen anal fisting to Janice successfully? In last versions effort fails and decreases her score.

And somebody upload please screenshots of extra animations after "gentle/rough" scores -10/+10. I increased that score, but didn't noticed animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And sorry, no screens of rough/gentle. Maybe someone else ;)

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi all, looking for help downloaded v0.15 Final I have bought the cop uniform and was told to text Adrianna.......on what phone can I do that on as I don't have one ?

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
hi all, looking for help downloaded v0.15 Final I have bought the cop uniform and was told to text Adrianna.......on what phone can I do that on as I don't have one ?
i believe the option to call her shows up when you are in your room, not quiet sure at what time though.

Reactions: gothic

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry don't have any screenshots but I know on the "rough" side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Haven't gone through the effort to get the gentle scored up.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
how do you ask Kelly to do the movie again?

can't find that option. I already have the plan-b pills and did the movie with her but in the walkthrough it says you can do it again. i can't seem to do it again.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes