Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Meh Dont care that much for Billy either, but games where its just 1 guy that fucks everyone in the game is a snorefest. When i play a adult game with fucking i like to see fucking not just 1 person all the time. i know you get those weirdo's that are like "i dont want no one touching my Dana!" like if she is standing at the top of your mom's basement stairs about to come down. the more fuck scenes the better.
Well It depends! Me too like to see more sex, if the story lets you do it. But this story is around MC.
This game is not like Game of Thrones where there are more story to watch, in different corners of the map.

In this game you are the mc and the mc have to do who he have to do. If in the game some stupid friend/boys try to steal me woman, than this friend need to learn the hard true! Stay away from me girls! Billy try to fuck MC mom and now Billy deserve to lost his mother.

If instead the game was set differently, example the autor let Billy say... bro (MC) you have a gorgeous mother, i need you help with me mother too! Like dream of desire where the MC help is friend to fuck his own mother. So i can say... you have right. But then again in this game the story is around MC. If the autor wanna do something like you say, then he have to created a new friend, a friend who have you trust, and then with the help of MC have the girl who he want. In This case, we have a friend who fuck a woman who mc does not touch. In this case i really like it.

joji12

Nov 1, 2017
this game is the best, no game I've tried is as good as this. Just wanna ask if anyone knows games made in the similar style of gameplay

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the save of the final version 0.11? because the mother does not appear and emma that they are going to do exercises, could someone pass me the final save of 0.11? thank you very much...

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the save of the final version 0.11? because the mother does not appear and emma that they are going to do exercises, could someone pass me the final save of 0.11? thank you very much...

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Cant understand what to do next. mother relationship at 50 and i cant raise it. Cant find panties at bathroom. Same dialogues all the time. Pool - foot massage and move her leg(fail every time -10RS). Living room - Massage, talk, beach(at saturday and sunday).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Cant understand what to do next. mother relationship at 50 and i cant raise it. Cant find panties at bathroom. Same dialogues all the time. Pool - foot massage and move her leg(fail every time -10RS). Living room - Massage, talk, beach(at saturday and sunday).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jande21

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
More news on 0.16:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAAAAMN!!! SWANK-Y!!! But I guess we should expect the owner of a dropped, tinted and otherwise modified M3 to be all about living his own real-life episode of "Cribs" along with "Unique Rides!" And, yeah, I'm really looking forward to laying pipe with Rebecca... She NEEDS that monster cock (from an otherwise pencil-necked MC)! I just hope the Rebecca content doesn't come at the expense of Adrianna content in this update - I want her bad!

-werko-

Jun 1, 2017
v0.15 Everything completed save file. Enjoy guys !..

(C:\Users\"Your Username"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist)
Hi. I apply the file in the right place, but when i want to load the surface disappears. :(
Maybe someone would help me?

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm hoping for a scene where you are fucking her behind her oblivious husband back. Like in Nergals Urban Demons Ms.Amos scenes.
Best scene like this was doing wife anally behind bro's back in 'My Legacy', my pov. Moisted my groins laughing.

Reactions: dbp5ca and jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Best scene like this was doing wife anally behind bro's back in 'My Legacy', my pov. Moisted my groins laughing.
Yeah that was good one as well, more games should do sneaky scenes like that.

skyfall007

Jun 22, 2017
I'm stuck at point 176 or 178, i did the movie with kelly two times but i can't do it again, i go to the pharmacy at 14:00 and she offers me Anal Class only... I must be missing something... Can anyone help me?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes