frankyyyyyy

Nov 4, 2017
!cant make any progress with emma . i have 160 point with mom and sis.anal scene and lesbian is also done???what should i do know?????????????

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Last time i play'd the game was like v0.10 or something i think? i'm even surprised i remember it myself.:closedeyesmile:
I'm still playing but I've stopped starting a new game every release. So what happened in a previous release is quickly forgotten when it's not that interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm still playing but I've stopped starting a new game every release. So what happened in a previous release is quickly forgotten when it's not that interesting
;)
I never started a new game. hell no, i aint got time for that. i play it like 10min from time to time. Im not even close to catching up haha.

Reactions: Fed and Shardoom

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I never started a new game. hell no, i aint got time for that. i play it like 10min from time to time. Im not even close to catching up haha.
It's a professional habit to start bug hunting when a new release is out ;)
But I'm more into helping another dev out nowadays, mainly because there are plenty others to test The Twist and after playing it so many times from start to release end, it's starting to get boring. Maybe I'll stop playing a few releases alltogether.

Reactions: jande21

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's a professional habit to start bug hunting when a new release is out ;)
But I'm more into helping another dev out nowadays, mainly because there are plenty others to test The Twist and after playing it so many times from start to release end, it's starting to get boring. Maybe I'll stop playing a few releases alltogether.
Then you end up like me bro! all lost in cyberspace!:OhMyGoodness::WutFace:

kinge

Oct 2, 2017
everytime i 'try to fuck' in the living room it freezes so i cant progress does anybody know if theres a way to fix it
ps i have 185 with mom

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes