DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
everytime i 'try to fuck' in the living room it freezes so i cant progress does anybody know if theres a way to fix it
ps i have 185 with mom
Do you try to fuck during daytime or at night? When during daytime be sure to have condoms.

Reactions: jande21

kinge

Oct 2, 2017
Do you try to fuck during daytime or at night? When during daytime be sure to have condoms.
during day and that must be it i have tried to buy them but it says i already have them even though it doesnt have the blue bar

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
during day and that must be it i have tried to buy them but it says i already have them even though it doesnt have the blue bar
See here for condom problem:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi someone can help me ... I can pass the " jump on her " for the mother on the towel in 0.15 everytimes she's angry. Somebody can tell me how pass these moments or have a save just after these moment

Friendly

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi someone can help me ... I can pass the " jump on her " for the mother on the towel in 0.15 everytimes she's angry. Somebody can tell me how pass these moments or have a save just after these moment

Friendly
It's a bit of a random event but be sure to have enough points (100-130) to succeed. HJ at night is at this point the best option to increase points and massaging her boobs when on the couch.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
sigh and no one can tell me why i can't get carhack2000 to work in v.15, i've followed every step, did it over and over and still nothing.

i only have that and the jump on mom left to do and the carhack thing is driving me nuts

jfarmer

Oct 7, 2017
I feel like I'm the only one that likes "The Wall' over dark side of the moon.
I came across The Wall during my last year at high school, it was just another brick in the wall.

(Nowadays I would settle for comfortably numb:
My hands felt like two balloons ... a little pin ... pricking still in between ...
Sorry Pink Floyd for abusing ur lyrics)

But what really struck me was wish u were here, when I discovered it one year later
That's an unplugged version:

Reactions: jande21

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Has anyone gotten the extra gentle/rough animation stuff unlocked with the mother and is it worth grinding (hehe) for them?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Has anyone gotten the extra gentle/rough animation stuff unlocked with the mother and is it worth grinding (hehe) for them?
Yes and no. If your playing it anyway, you might as well. You just change the positions slightly. Nothing too noticeable really.

I enjoyed them, but I have a biased opinion, I love this game. I am a total fanboy.:heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi i'm stuck ... I change the CD with the hypno CD but i can't have " Use Hyno Command " Am I doing something wrong ???

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes