youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anybody know how to get Kelly to do the movie scene again? I've been trying to do the rest of the Kelly movie quest but it doesnt seem to progress after the first movie scene

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anybody know how to get Kelly to do the movie scene again? I've been trying to do the rest of the Kelly movie quest but it doesnt seem to progress after the first movie scene
If anyone else is having this issue, the creator addressed in a patreon post saying its a bug and will be fixed next update :FeelsBadMan:
upload_2017-11-11_3-33-2.png

abdo6692

Nov 11, 2017
I have this bug where the screen goes black and stays like that when going with sister for the 1st photo-shoot. Can anyone help? i tried doing it multiple times and also tried telling her in different ways and still the same bug. Thanks in advance

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have this bug where the screen goes black and stays like that when going with sister for the 1st photo-shoot. Can anyone help? i tried doing it multiple times and also tried telling her in different ways and still the same bug. Thanks in advance
What version are you playing? This bug was reported in a version before v0.15 Final. That is the latest version, although that has a bug as well (movie scene with Kelly). It will be fixed in the coming release and there's a workaround in this thread.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
accidental I delete game
i need save file ,anybody help
Do NOT shout!!!
Especially for something which can easily be found in the thread (use the search in the right top corner).

And if you only deleted the game directory, the saves are still there because they are stored in a different directory (c:\users\"user name"\AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games\The Twist). And when you also deleted that directory, I hardly see any accident anymore ;)

Last edited:

abdo6692

Nov 11, 2017
What version are you playing? This bug was reported in a version before v0.15 Final. That is the latest version, although that has a bug as well (movie scene with Kelly). It will be fixed in the coming release and there's a workaround in this thread.
Im playing v0.14. Thank u for the help :) ill look for v0.15

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Where are the saved files? I didn't find them in the game directory? Are they in LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist ?
Yes, they are in 'C:\USERS\"user name"\AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games\The Twist'. It's a hidden directory, so you might need to enable "show hidden" in Explorer.
But you don't need to do anything with the save (except maybe a backup) because the newer version will look in the same directory and find the saves automatically.

forfun123

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, they are in 'C:\USERS\"user name"\AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games\The Twist'. It's a hidden directory, so you might need to enable "show hidden" in Explorer.
But you don't need to do anything with the save (except maybe a backup) because the newer version will look in the same directory and find the saves automatically.
That is so great, thanks!

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Is there some kind of sound in this game? i played it a few times and i liked it, but i had no sound.

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Is there some kind of sound in this game? i played it a few times and i liked it, but i had no sound.
Only when you click stuff. The developer said he will add sound and music to the game once he reaches a higher Patreon goal. :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes