xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No news yet on new release.
If you want sound (just like I do) support him on Patreon, it's his next target and he already took a hit from being temporarily shut down. That's why I upped my pledge to $25 ;)
Honestly I kind of feel like a bad spoiled pirate jerk on this one because its DA BEST but it is always so easily leaked here I don't pledge. Most of my pledges other than a few are to little guys who bust their ass yet only make a few hundred bucks tops.

I'll probably just end up cancelling pledge to stupid second happiness(why the fuck am I even pledging to that lol) and switch it to this even though I already get everything here the same day.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i just wanna knw how to use the damn camera it refusing to move ><
For all camera options see here:
Mark that not all scenes have camera options (but left CTRL will work everywhere).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
For all camera options see here:
Mark that not all scenes have camera options (but left CTRL will work everywhere).
I keep coming back here to check, from time to time. And i keep seeing you post & reply to everyone in here non-stop. I just want to say thanks for helping the other guys out so much, you are awesome for doing that.:kissingheart:

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Honestly I kind of feel like a bad spoiled pirate jerk on this one because its DA BEST but it is always so easily leaked here I don't pledge. Most of my pledges other than a few are to little guys who bust their ass yet only make a few hundred bucks tops.

I'll probably just end up cancelling pledge to stupid second happiness(why the fuck am I even pledging to that lol) and switch it to this even though I already get everything here the same day.
I know about leaking ;)
I have the policy of pledging when I really like the game. Played Man of the House for some months and finally pledged. Just like some other games.
But that's me, I can spare some money but not every one is able to spend money on a game and still want to play.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah.. they are, unlike us. We have to learn some manners from these guys.:FuckYea:
He, it's not always easy to keep your cool when there's a question about a certain password for the umpteenth time :(
I'll still help out but the tone of my message will be a bit ..... ;)
Still I think it will help new users being more comforable with this site and its possebilities, so I bite my tonguefinger and be as helpful as I can be at that moment.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
He, it's not always easy to keep your cool when there's a question about a certain password for the umpteenth time :(
I'll still help out but the tone of my message will be a bit ..... ;)
Still I think it will help new users being more comforable with this site and its possebilities, so I bite my tonguefinger and be as helpful as I can be at that moment.
Yeah that password man...:noexpression: (so what is the password?!:tf:). I know the feeling, answering the same stuff over & over. It gets to you after awhile, especially if the answer is right above their own post or on the page before or at the OP post.
But keep at it man.:kissingheart: You are appreciated even if not everyone says "thanks" at the end of their posts.:happyblush

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah that password man...:noexpression: (so what is the password?!:tf:). I know the feeling, answering the same stuff over & over. It gets to you after awhile, especially if the answer is right above their own post or on the page before or at the OP post.
But keep at it man.:kissingheart: You are appreciated even if not everyone says "thanks" at the end of their posts.:happyblush
It's Rick shutup.gif
Well, thanks and likes are nice but I get a good feeling about myself when I know I've helped someone (and that's with 2 hands on the keyboard ;) )

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's Rick View attachment 39959
Well, thanks and likes are nice but I get a good feeling about myself when I know I've helped someone (and that's with 2 hands on the keyboard ;) )
Stop dry humping the desk! But yeah thats why i wanted to say thanks, it was mostly so you know that "we" appreciate it. I bet on the next page you get someone asking "where do i save".x'D

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
umm, does anyone have hack for this game ? i tried the right control thing but it doesnt work only 2 command coz am using laptop , and i tried replace assambly but i guess the hack old version tho , if anyone can help it would be nice ^^

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry but I have to do this because Star mentioned it... How do I save... my peanut butter cups. :)

Runs and hides. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I like the Puppy suit as well, but I can't wait to see what he does with the Cow suit. I am almost sure there is going to be some sort of lactation pill I will have to get from Kelly. I and so excited for the continuation of that scene.:extremelyhappy:
Wait.. he has still not done anything with the cow suit? it feels like ages ago that was added in.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes