StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well I don't want to see the little snot machines. I wouldn't mind seeing some preggo action though. What would be really fun, is if he were to give the pills to all the girls in the game. Then they all start lactiating. They would all think he knocked them up and all those plan B pills were bullshit.....LOLx'D
Yeah keep the toodlers at bay! i dont want to deal with them. If he did that they would have to change the name of the town to Tit milk city or lactate City. He should do it!:FeelsGoodMan: It would be like some kind of trick/lie detector. All girls would react diffrently, some would be all like "yay" i'm preggy! (wife material!) and some would be oh noes im preggy! (run away! quickly!)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Hopefully it will be a scene with a heavy breeding theme like in summertime saga and maybe with the added thrill that after she was well bred you can decide not to give her a plan-b pill to make it risky and real for her :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hopefully it will be a scene with a heavy breeding theme like in summertime saga and maybe with the added thrill that after she was well bred you can decide not to give her a plan-b pill to make it risky and real for her :)
That so hot....:heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea:
I kind of want to find a gif like that one for the sprinklers / salt filtration. But for lactation.x'D
Yes we need a gif like that! but its damn hard to find those.:FeelsBadMan:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Don't worry, Just play the Twist to take your mind off of it, and it will come to you when you least expect it. Like when your in the shower with mom, cleaning her kitty.:eek:penedeyewink:
Or when the sister gets nailed by that other dude in the photoshoot?:tf:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Haha yes she is. Would love to be taking her for a walk outside, maybe even around town, and someone like sister or someone see and get their reaction
Just make sure she drinks plenty of water so she have to make alot of pee-pee stops!:cool:

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
there are some game threads i follow to stay updated, and sadly there are those times where its always the same people who join them for a day or two and make a chat room out if it and talk about offtopic trash.

im no admin but i thought its a rule to keep the threads "clean" at least to some degree, maybe im just not so talkative but what the hell is the reason or target of people who are registered for half a year and have over 2000 posts here? colecting likes from spam posting, quite the hobby to have..

dont get me wrong here, i know there are those people with many posts helping people and thats good

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
there are some game threads i follow to stay updated, and sadly there are those times where its always the same people who join them for a day or two and make a chat room out if it and talk about offtopic trash.

im no admin but i thought its a rule to keep the threads "clean" at least to some degree, maybe im just not so talkative but what the hell is the reason or target of people who are registered for half a year and have over 2000 posts here? colecting likes from spam posting, quite the hobby to have..

dont get me wrong here, i know there are those people with many posts helping people and thats good
Checks what people in here have over 2000 posts.. Yeah what a cunt that one.:test3:
If you going to talk about people, say their name. Don't talk about them in 3rd person. Its easy, put @ infront and write their name like this @Shinsn

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017

That sounds boring:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Checks what people in here have over 2000 posts.. Yeah what a cunt that one.:test3:
If you going to talk about people, say their name. Don't talk about them in 3rd person. Its easy, put @ infront and write their name like this @Shinsn
Talk about someone is easy, but help and to do something for others is very "Hard" :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For that they have to grow balls 1st and its easier to be bitch and a snitch. :cool:

Talk about someone is easy, but help and to do something for others is very "Hard" :mad:
That i agree, talk is cheap.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes