Shinsn

May 5, 2017
ofc growing balls online needs much of a man ...
i was just trying to be polite and yet still let the message reach the right people which happend.

maybe just making more sub channels for the more talkative people here would help so they can spread their 200 messages a day bullshit wider and that would make space for useful posts without the need to read 10 pages of "haha , lol , xd smiley smiley, i like you too"

Reactions: Ankosh and xןʞ

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
i was just trying to be polite and yet still let the message reach the right people which happend.

maybe just making more sub channels for the more talkative people here would help so they can spread their 200 messages a day bullshit wider and that would make space for useful posts without the need to read 10 pages of "haha , lol , xd smiley smiley, i like you too"
Man your post didn't feel that useful. I guess you would get stuck with us:)

Reactions: Shinsn

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
what the hell is the reason or target of people who are registered for half a year and have over 2000 posts here? colecting likes from spam posting, quite the hobby to have..

dont get me wrong here, i know there are those people with many posts helping people and thats good
How about the fact that there are 2000 posts just to tell people the password is RICK!

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017

Most people, with a modicum of intelligence, use the search box in the upper right corner to find out information. Yet there are still people who ask the same question over and over again instead of just searching the threads for the information they need. You have to be a gluten for punishment to read a hundred or more pages to find and answer to a question, rather than spend 45 seconds to search for what your looking for.
Any updates about the game are posted in the OP as soon as they become available. That is you best resource for information about the game.
This is a discussion about the game. Most people that actually read the threads wish to take part in that discussion. While yes, sometimes the discussion does go a little off course, the community usually adjusts it's course naturally.
Maybe your right. There should be another Thread just for walkthrough's and game questions, like they did in the Big Brother thread. I'm sure they would love to see you in there, I know I would. Have a nice day.:)

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
the patreon posts that some people share here ( god bless them) are pretty difficult to search for and they are not listed in the OP.
its not like i wanted to change the fact thats its a discussion forum, i also adore the sense of humor of
i only think the dialogue between 2 people or sometimes it seems more like q&a with 1 person over serveral pages should be at least reduced a little

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Everytime I see town travel screen from the game, I say to myself " so many houses that are here just for decoration, houses that will stay empty because the game end will be rushed ".

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
the patreon posts that some people share here ( god bless them) are pretty difficult to search for and they are not listed in the OP.
its not like i wanted to change the fact thats its a discussion forum, i also adore the sense of humor of
i only think the dialogue between 2 people or sometimes it seems more like q&a with 1 person over serveral pages should be at least reduced a little
The search also offers an option to search for users, so besides the search term (like password) you can narrow this search for users who you would like to have given an answer.

To some degree I agree that too much off-topic is not done, but I like those posts more than the dozen of pages filled with "save please", "password?" and all other things, easily found in this thread and WalkThrough.
And especially when they "ask" like this:

I mean that people helping out put time and effort in this, so a little effort in asking can be expected, no?

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Everytime I see town travel screen from the game, I say to myself " so many houses that are here just for decoration, houses that will stay empty because the game end will be rushed ".
Honestly assuming he actually finishes the game(and really kst seems to be in the top few of the most reliable adult devs out there so unless something real life happens I think he will) I think he will actually fill out those houses and stuff.

Lets just say this actually is .15 out of 1.0 and see how much content it already has, and we know he's talked about how in the future he plans on adding aunt, dad and other people, so yeah stuff should fill out super nice.

Reactions: Dictateur

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

I can't come here often, but I play and like this game and from the first version, but I know @DrSmith and all players here never avoid give some information, this really is to be polite. And is the first time that I see someone talking bad for someone else, and judging to be polite, make @DrSmith and the majority of players here your "Mirror" and learn something good. :angry::mad:

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I can't come here often, but I play and like this game and from the first version, but I know @DrSmith and all players here never avoid give some information, this really is to be polite. And is the first time that I see someone talking bad for someone else, and judging to be polite, make @DrSmith and the majority of players here your "Mirror" and learn something good. :angry::mad:
Lets come down little carlo

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I think wick is right. We need calmer heads in here. Make rational reply's Carlo. You know we all appreciate you and @DrSmith for everything that you do on the threads. We all enjoy all the help that you both give, with politeness and consideration. This is not the side you should show because some troll pokes at you. Please go back to the helpful, considerate, loving man that we all know and luv.:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think wick is right. We need calmer heads in here. Make rational reply's Carlo. You know we all appreciate you and @DrSmith for everything that you do on the threads. We all enjoy all the help that you both give, with politeness and consideration. This is not the side you should show because some troll pokes at you. Please go back to the helpful, considerate, loving man that we all know and luv.:)
Damn straight.:FuckYea: If people have a problem they can always just click on that ignore button about said person they have a problem with. But don't come crying when i can't help you cause you ignored me.

NOW lets move the discussion away from this stuff and back onto the game.
(Someone say something about the game please! my mind is blanking as of right now)

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Damn straight.:FuckYea: If people have a problem they can always just click on that ignore button about said person they have a problem with. But don't come crying when i can't help you cause you ignored me.

(Someone say something about the game please! my mind is blanking as of right now)
I read what you and Morph were talking about last night. About the lactation part of the bedroom scene. Any luck?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Game is awesome, can't wait. Hopefully the creator will play with pregnancy risk a bit more because feeding them plan-b pills like candy automatically can't be healthy longterm. Placebo pills are much better for a body's developement... .. :p Also make sure to test any condom with a sharp object before use so you can be sure that it is sufficiently durable to handle the contents. Oh and when you find your panties soiled with a whitish cream in the crotch area.. don't worry, it's good for your skin down there.. just make sure to wear tight fitting jeans so it get's massaged in deep. Just some tips for a good game ;)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Well some news on the progress of v0.16:

Now I am working on the final stages of the scenes, so not much to show without spoiling too much :)
But I think there will be one more WIP in next couple of days.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes