xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Those games don't play like this at all!!!!@!

Really the closest thing to this is like the myster games but they all kind of suck.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I want to try that but the idea of playing as Milton from office space isn't very fun.

Grumpsatyr

May 12, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm going down the walkthrough like a checklist and I can't seem to get 63 to pop. I remember reading that if my relationship is too high, it won't work. What should it be to make it happen? Thanks in advance.

63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm going down the walkthrough like a checklist and I can't seem to get 63 to pop. I remember reading that if my relationship is too high, it won't work. What should it be to make it happen? Thanks in advance.

63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
what do you guys think, the dev is at 6k/month since 3-4 versions stable without decrease or increase, could it be that nobody cares about his stretch-goal to implement sound?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
what do you guys think, the dev is at 6k/month since 3-4 versions stable without decrease or increase, could it be that nobody cares about his stretch-goal to implement sound?
That would be a shame :(
I upped my pledge just to get sound in the game. But his fan base may be stabled out and no one is really interested in sound.

D

Deleted member 50069

Does sound really matter? Look at this art - it's amazing.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Does sound really matter? Look at this art - it's amazing.
Yes, to me sound would make a huge difference.
Now I avoid sound because of the incidental 'click' sound when you make a choice. But imagine all that great art accompanied by great music and SFX hmmmmm
One can only dream (and pledge ;) )

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do you "Step on the Pier" at the beach? I can't see it T_T

Edit: Found out <3 Move the Camara to the pier LUL

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think Sound can add atmosphere to the game like in Abandoned a tale of forgotten lives. To hear the girls moaning is a turn on.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes