starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Referring to 0.16 Final version, it seems to be a bug when I click "Hallway" after H-scene with Mom & Sister at the pool at 18:00 on Monday (at the end cum inside in sister's ass and stay), it goes to Jackson's room.

Also, when I am at the pool (no one at 13:00 on Wednesday), I click "Dining Room" and it goes to Jackson's room (I've tried twice).

Please check.

Last edited:

cd

Apr 30, 2017
for the life of me i cant remember how to get the X in the coffee during the coffee break.....is there a right click or something

Jackykynn123

Aug 15, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a bug(idk if it's a bug or i'm doing smth wrong) where even if u buy drug x from shady guy the game still won't allow you to drug her?

Reactions: Agungteguh27
Apr 7, 2017
Maybe its just me, but after starting a new game im struggling to make any progress with mom/sis Ill have like 200 relationship and mom still flips when massaging her boobs on the couch. That and when I'm at the pool with the sunscreen, she always gets pissed even at 200 relationship.

Wasn't this bad in previous versions, any ideas?

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else experiencing blurriness in this 0.16?
I have a GTX 1080, high-end CPU, Monitors, & updated drivers. Can't figure out why 0.15 is crisp and clear, but 0.16 is blurry, and I see clipping on the models.

Raichulvl69

Nov 24, 2017
Can't pass julia scene. I've video003 and showed billy. Also julia catches mom bj and talk with mom and julia about it but still only julia's cry scene. Playing with walkthrough. I don't understand what i'm missing. Any advice?
hey i think i've been having the same problem... i've been trying to put the drug-xi nto kelly's coffee for over 2 weeks now and it wont do anything special. she just leaves the room and comes back one click after Jason "slurp slurps" on his coffee. i have the drug-x in my inventory and i've progressed Janice's and Julia's story up to the part with kelly. i've been using the Patreon walkthrough step by step and it still won't progress to kelly's anal training. any help/advice. i dont want to feel like i wasted so much time for nothing..

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
16final seems far more buggy than 16beta3, one thing i noticed is the pool is not linked to the living room any more, you get teleported to Jason's room instead.

If you're having issues with final, here is @DrSmith .

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes