Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
hello. I stopped following this game from a while. Can you please tell me how it's going now? does it still have only 3 save slots? any creampie scene? how many completed character stories?

silarix

May 1, 2017
my windows is number 7 with directx 11 (dxdiag say so) GPU is amd with directx 11...
and twist uses new unity for directx 11 but display log as using directx 9 (which I have installed too) and complains it doesnt have shadders ...
so thit new version is only black screen for me :(

so long twist...you were a good game...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
btw. anyone find it interesting that Adriana, a self proclaimed Lesbian that didn't enjoy cock before MC came along... and therefor probably is not on the pill because why should she... doesn't object when you pump her full and second you never offer her a plan-b either? (Or did i miss a mention of her that she is on the pill somewhere?)
Maybe she just can't have children, she said she wanted fun and that would be a deep convo to have?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I mentioned earlier that Adrianna doesn't ask you to pull out and you don't offer her a plan b pill, but I also have noticed that you offer a pill to Rebecca and the "-1 Plan B Pill" notification comes up on screen, but your pill count isn't reduced by 1. I've fucked Rebecca at least a half dozen times, but my pill bottle is still 100% full!

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I mentioned earlier that Adrianna doesn't ask you to pull out and you don't offer her a plan b pill, but I also have noticed that you offer a pill to Rebecca and the "-1 Plan B Pill" notification comes up on screen, but your pill count isn't reduced by 1. I've fucked Rebecca at least a half dozen times, but my pill bottle is still 100% full!
Oversight in the programming i guess. We preggo-fetish-dudes interpret to much into all that stuff but nonetheless i still think that the whole plan-b thing isn't a good solution. Can't be healthy to feed the girls so many pills... i'd rather see a depiction of their cycles, safe and risky days and giving the player a choice to hand out a pill or not, regardless the day. But this leads to a complete pregnancy mechanic and i don't know if the dev either wants to implement it or knows how to implement it. I for one want to see something like that :)

Reactions: HB38 and Mighty J

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
What happend to alt+enter to enter window mode since i put it on 1280 x 720(fullscreen) then switch to window mode and it stayed at that size now it just screws up ? or i it possible to add 1280 x 720/768 to window list ?

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think there are a few mistakes version 16 final.
I'm clicking livingroom he to go to his room. And I can not put a pill on Kelly's coffee cup.
I solved it like this,I put pill at the the version 16 beta and saved I went to version 16.final , but I think need bug fix. If this is not an error, I would like to thank all the people who told me where I was wrong

i hope i can tell you what i want to tell. because my english is not very good

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Help me please. I start 0.16 with full 0.15 save, but Adriane didn't give me rquest :( Nothing about the park(
Go to the park anyway at night around 20:00 and you'll get an option to take a selfie for Adrianna. The flag has been triggered, but you wouldn't see it as the flag was activated in the v0.15 version.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Are rough and gentle negating each others ? Or it's separate calculation ?
In walkthrough, it say Gentle is +1, while Rough is -1. If negating each other, means every 1 gentle act and the next is rough act, it's gonna be +1 then -1, result 0 point. If +10 Gentle act accumulated, means I have to do 20 rough action to get the special rough scene. (+10 -> -10 = x(-20) rough action)

So, it is negating or separate calculation ?

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Are rough and gentle negating each others ? Or it's separate calculation ?
In walkthrough, it say Gentle is +1, while Rough is -1. If negating each other, means every 1 gentle act and the next is rough act, it's gonna be +1 then -1, result 0 point. If +10 Gentle act accumulated, means I have to do 20 rough action to get the special rough scene. (+10 -> -10 = x(-20) rough action)

So, it is negating or separate calculation ?
It's negating, meaning if you got to +10 gentle, you'll need to do 20 rough actions to get to -10 Rough. It's why KsT made it only +5 and -5 so you don't have to do as many actions to get the other bonus scene.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The Twist 0.16 Final:

Walkthrough:

Alternative WT:

Changelog:
Changes from the Beta3:

-Code optimizations in all scenes.
-GI rebuilt in all scenes, some scenes now may look a bit differently.
-Screen flickering at the pool is fixed.
-Fixed several glitches with Janice's outfits.
-Emma's score requirements to be invited inside are reduced to 15 (was 30).
-Janice Gentle/Rough extra animations/poses appear at +5/-5 (was +10/-10).
-UI buttons at Rebecca's house are working properly now.

General changelog:

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New location: Rebecca's home.

- Updated locations:
-Jason's room
-Pharmacy shop
-Living room
-Dining room
-Jason's room at night
-Bedroom
-Park
-Townmap

- 2 New daily outfits for Janice
- 2 New Scenes with Gentle/Rough system
- Janice living room scene reworked for high scores
- Janice Gentle/Rough limited to from -10 to +10 points.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
Thank you

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for the .txt version of the walkthrough its a lot easier to follow then the pdf version.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I've played "gentle" more than 5 times with Rebecca H-scenes at night. Where or how can I watch additional animations? I see no difference of the H-scene before & after 5 times. Please help.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I've played "gentle" more than 5 times with Rebecca H-scenes at night. Where or how can I watch additional animations? I see no difference of the H-scene before & after 5 times. Please help.
I think you need other +5. Rebecca change animation at +10 for me.

For Adrianna i think that the autor just forgot to add the plan B on her.
For Rebecca also i notice that the plan B do not work. I mean you use it, but in the menu no change.

I was very sad that with rebecca only at her home you can fuck her :'( i wanna fuck her also at school! On the desk/bathroom:pensive:

Another thing. Can someone tell me how i let janice (mother) change back to her normal clother?
I really hope that in the next update we can fuck Billy mother! But i dubit it, for rebecca and adrianna we wait like three update:confounded: for the pregnancy i think we see it only when the game is about to end too.

Reactions: Collesart22
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes