guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
how do i get the screwdriver with billy?
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Anyone got luck or tips getting Rebecca in the park? no luck getting her in the park at 2000hrs while sitting down.

Edit: Ok, got it. Need to sit a bit longer after you get seated.

Last edited:

abaadin

Jun 10, 2017
178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.
179. Go to the Lazzer studio and wait for Kelly (20:00 or later).
180. When Kelly asks "Do you really think we're here to shoot a movie" choose "Yes". Jason will say that he will find a cameraman.

ı cant continue after step 177.ı go parmacy shop several times but no option for ask the movie
anyone help?(ı use chat to incrase their relation level to max)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.
179. Go to the Lazzer studio and wait for Kelly (20:00 or later).
180. When Kelly asks "Do you really think we're here to shoot a movie" choose "Yes". Jason will say that he will find a cameraman.

ı cant continue after step 177.ı go parmacy shop several times but no option for ask the movie
anyone help?(ı use chat to incrase their relation level to max)
I'm not entirely sure but cheating can break the game if used at the wrong time.

U

User_215882

Yeah if you use cheats be sure to do the walkthrough step by step and don't overdue it. Like don't start a new game then boost Janice up to 400 or have characters not yet unlocked with a random relation score. You will regret it.

U

User_215882

To use cheats go to the hallway. Open up the inventory and hit numb lock ctrl then whatever number you want. So to add 10 relation with Janice open your inventory hit ctrl numb lock 1. Its in the walkthrough by the way.

Reactions: PrimalDerp

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
How do I get mom to wear the cow outfit, Have spent all afternoon everyday in lounge room waiting for her to exercise

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
I am having an issue with getting Emma's portrait to show in my inventory. I spoke to her before starting the Kelly progression, and seem to not have the option to "ask kelly about her friend". Is there a fix for this?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes