Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally i see al the new thing! I am really excited whit the new Hypno command XD impregnate! Ofc the autor put the flag -.- that happen in a new version of the game T_T but finally we now know that, in some way MC impregnate her now. And not only that. But i think the dad come home too! Because she say, who you father tell if am pregnant? Cause he cant give me children! So surelly the dad come hope soon or later. So now Mc have to think a plan to let is dad think that if mom become pregnant the baby is his (dad i mean).

Now the sad thing for me! Why the hell... every time we do sex with girls/womans the autor remove the shoes/heels from the sex scene! I really like wamans/girls with shoes with heel! The only sex scene with heels is with you sister at the night. Is the only scene where the autor do not remove the shoes T_T

If someone know a way to ask the autor to let the shoes on... please do it! T_T i like it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Acting like people still wouldn't come and ask for walkthrough even if it were in giant bold letters in OP.

Like when people come and ask for complete save games for games that don't even have any form of gallery mode or ways to replay anything.
heh it could be a thread for a walkthrough and ppl would ask for it still

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
are there any new scenes in the bathroom and hall way? v0.16 Beta 3
-Janice outfits glitches.
-Rebecca apears more often at the park (please note you need to sit on the bench to meet her).
-Scenes optimizations to prevent crashes. Currently optimized scenes are:
-School
-Jason's room (day/night)
-pool (night)
-Jason's home (outside)
-Hallway

v0.16 Beta 1

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New location: Rebecca's home.
- Updated locations:
-Bathroom
-Jason's room
-Pharmacy shop
-Living room
-Dining room
-Jason's room at night
-Bedroom
-Park
-Townmap
- 2 New daily outfits for Janice
- 2 New Scenes with Gentle/Rough system
- Janice living room scene reworked for high scores
- Janice Gentle/Rough limited to from -10 to +10 points.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Sycogsp

Nov 6, 2017
gave up with it,not running well on my system,kept freezing which is crazy as i play up to date pc games lol

Operating System
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz 42 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H81M-K (SOCKET 1150) 120 °C
Graphics
K242HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 31 °C
Storage
1863GB TOSHIBA ATA Device (SATA) 34 °C
465GB Western Digital WDC ATA Device (SATA) 37 °C
232GB Hitachi ATA Device (SATA) 27 °C
Optical Drives
Optiarc DVD RW AD-5240S ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Unfortunately that is well below a standard anymore

User00015

May 16, 2017
I skipped a few versions so i don't know if something has changed or is it because of the beta, but threesome at the pool doesn't work for me. Julia throws a fit even though i spoke to her and watched her scene with Janice from the closet.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I can't get my stamina pass 35. I never got the stamina pills from the pharmacy. she never offered. Do i get the pills from her first then buy the ones from the guy in the school?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Should get them offered to you once you do the anal training next time you visit.

Buy the stamina pills from pusher at same time you buy drug x.

Get some energy from pantie sniffing in your room

Get some first time you jerk off in living room at night.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Now i can't even get the stamina from the shady guy or the pharmacist. I'm not sure what is wrong, but here us a save file from the day b4 I give billy the photo of mom to billy.

Seekerps

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me the regedit value for Kelly movie? i could ask about the movie in v0.13 but from v0.15 on the option disappeard. i already delivered the lens to Ariadna

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Cant give the photo to Billy, cant get any pills from Shady Guy also, he just "pushes" me off every time i am trying to speak to him. Any suggestions please? ;\

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes